• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ed Markey co-authors bill to prevent having armed church security

In the pre Barack Hussein days, Markey's bills were so far out in looney land that they were laughable. Now that our 'center' has moved so far left that it's smack dab in the middle of clown world, his whack proposals are getting traction. Sad...

My church doesn't have armed security, but the pastor does not prohibit concealed carry in church. So if any of you in Central MA are interested in coming, PM me and we can have some more sheepdogs in the flock.

Congress doesn’t have that authority so it’s a moot point.
If there's anything Congress does well, it's respect the limits of their authori... LMAO, naw, I can't go there with a straight face.

What they do even better is abdicate their responsibilities and delegate them to unelected bureaucrats.

I’m not sure if this is still true but I was told many years ago that it was a law in Massachusetts that men had to be armed during church service to ward off Indian attacks. It was a blue law.

My church doesn't have armed security, but the pastor does not prohibit concealed carry in church. So if any of you in Central MA are interested in coming, PM me and we can have some more sheepdogs in the flock.
When i go to church in North Central Im always carrying a glock 17 or 22....I have no idea if the pastor prohibits it or not because I don't ask.

Markey can suck a bat.

Regardless of this proposed law, if you carry anyway and actually stop a mass shooting… t
Prosecute you and even if they try, it’d be a waste of time.

Concealed is concealed

Back
Top Bottom