Emoticon test

Fooped

Resident HK Guru
Just a test to see if the way I've been saving smileys has been working.

Feel free to take as needed (Some are from one of Ross' recent posts anyways)

thjedifite.gif

shootme.gif

tumbleweed.gif

4.gif

2.gif

rocketwhore.gif

mgrenadelaunchersmiley.gif

Yup, it works.

Just a quick word to those who link to other sites. We had a member make 2 honest mistakes in the past while linking to smileys. the image would start as the smiley, but a program loaded onto the 3rd party's server would change the image once it discovered their bandwidth was being stolen. The result was a very nasty picture and wasted ice-cream.

Just a quick word to those who link to other sites. We had a member make 2 honest mistakes in the past while linking to smileys. the image would start as the smiley, but a program loaded onto the 3rd party's server would change the image once it discovered their bandwidth was being stolen. The result was a very nasty picture and wasted ice-cream.

Duly noted. I'll move the smileys to my PB account.

+10,000..... this also applies to linking to any images. Folks should never link to someone else's images unless you have explicit permission from the person who controls the site where they're located. Failure to heed this advice may end up with 2girls1cup sort of imagery in an otherwise SFW thread. [laugh]

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom