Enjoyed the weather...

and shot some steel plate racks at the Danvers club today. We had a nice barrel fire going too. Shot about a 100 supers, 200 specials. Brought a 9mm too but forgot my magazines. After that I took my dog for a walk around the lake.

How did you guys enjoy your shooting Sunday?

[smile]

I did not shoot :( In fact the last time I got out was the Pumpkin Shoot.

Here is hoping for some range time soon.

Shooting Supers??? For a second there I was thinking you were shooting open but I remembered you had the super revo... I was in Pittsburg, NH snowmobiling but will be at the range tonight. Too bad it will be dark so it's indoors for me... Plan on blasting 500+ supers tonight. :)

I took the TC Contender and the Browning 1885, both in 45-70 out for a spin.[mg]
The weather was fantastic for a January day in New England. I was surprised to have the range all to myself for the morning.
After lunch, I went back to the club with a couple of handguns.
It would be a sin to waste such a nice day inside.

The 12" barrel on the TC was a challenge to the old wrist bones. After about 20 rounds of 405 gr bullets in the 45-70, I decided that the Browning is much nicer to shoot.

Jack

After attending the Milsurp shoot on Saturday, I was more then content to stay indoors and relax on Sunday. Had a great day. Cleaned my Milsurp rifles I used the day before, watched a movie, watched two football games and the wife made her most excellent italian "gravy" with meatballs, sausage and steak tips in it. Yummy!

Sounds like you guys had a nice day as well.

Pete- I gotta press up some 40's and get the Para ready for the match this Sunday. I see you will be taking Paul's place. That worked out nicely for you hugh?

Do you really burn through 500 rounds in one practice session?
I'd be broke! [shocked] Not to mention if I was shooting that many rounds out of the open blaster you have I'd have perminant dimensia from the concussion of the sound waves comming back! [laugh] It actually made me slightly dizzy when I was shooting it that day at MRA!

Matt,

I'm excited that I'll be able to shoot the match on Sunday at AFS. I was pretty bummed about missing it. Seeing that I took a year off I have a lot of making up to do so I'll be burning a lot of ammo to say the least. I shot about 500 rounds tonight and had a great practice session. I'm going back to basics and building from there.

When is your other toy coming in? I'm thinking of building another and can have a date of May 15th. Just not sure if I want to spend the cash!!!

Back
Top Bottom