Eric Manna Distributing

Can someone who stopped by tell us about the discounts on ammo?

I'll make the trip later in the week if the price is right.

Specifically, I'm interested in .223, 7.62X39 and some pistol ammo.

Everything is cut down good. Nothing marked, you hold it up as ask him "Eric how much for this?"

I almost pulled the trigger on another Beretta shotgun, but I wanted a 20ga and he only a 12ga.

He was too busy talking to other customers and my boys were getting antsy so I didn't get a chance to ask him.

The .223 is largely gone except for tracers. There's plenty of Wolf 7.62x39mm for 200/1000

Unfortunately, I got there too late to grab all the cases of 7.62x54r that were $20/300.

I overheard him saying that the property the store is on was being sold. As far as ammo there's only 7.62x39 (50 BMG too) in case lots left although there is an assortment of other ammo available. I didn't look closely at reloading components but I did see some. There's still a decent selection of stuff available but from what I've heard it has slimmed down quite a bit.

Oh - call ahead for hours during the week, he said he's planning on being open Wed - Sat but hours may vary.

-Nat

Last edited:
There's plenty of .40 (Win Ranger JHPs) or at least there was yesterday. I nailed most of the big reloading stuff, but there's a lot of RCBS dies there.

And yes, the property is being sold so he has to sell everything off by the 28th. He had plenty of primers, some unprimed cases, and a bunch of .38 LSWC 158 grain bullets.

He had a smoking deal on Barnaul steel cased .308..for the very low unheard of price..$.60 a round..LOL Some guy bought 10 boxes of the stuff when I was there.Somebody got a smokin deal on a Pelican 1700 case for $40.00...I bought one of those aluminum cleaning stands.

Not really much left in the shop,some reloading stuff,a bunch of shotguns,some Romanian RPK clones (I think that's what they were) a bunch of .50 cal ammo,Swavarski and Leupold scopes,a can full of EMD's loose .308 "match" ammo (which was actually standard milsurp M80 ball mostly Israeli TZ80 crap),dusty and dirty M855 on strippers,dusty and dirty 5.56 tracers,a bunch of CRKT,S&W and some Benchmade knives.2 Century FAL's..

After I asked about the loose .308 in the can,and then he told me it was match ammo,I pretty much left.I can't stand when shop owners try to pawn off shit and try to fool you into thinking it's gold.He knows damn well the crap in the can is not match ammo,yet he lied to me.I just shook my head and left.

Sorry I missed you Derek,I was there around 1030HRS and I got bored real quick.

<SNIP>

After I asked about the loose .308 in the can,and then he told me it was match ammo,I pretty much left.I can't stand when shop owners try to pawn off shit and try to fool you into thinking it's gold.He knows damn well the crap in the can is not match ammo,yet he lied to me.I just shook my head and left.

Sorry I missed you Derek,I was there around 1030HRS and I got bored real quick.

C'mon, it's not like you'll ever fire the stuff off anyways, so it'll perform just like your match ammo does. You'll go to the range, shoot the shit, pick up your rifle 2.5 hours into it, look through the scope at the target you set up, put the rifle down, talk some more, pack up, and go home!

C'mon, it's not like you'll ever fire the stuff off anyways, so it'll perform just like your match ammo does. You'll go to the range, shoot the shit, pick up your rifle 2.5 hours into it, look through the scope at the target you set up, put the rifle down, talk some more, pack up, and go home!

You got it wrong,I never set up a target..We do go out to eat after,so I never go directly home.Everything else was spot on though.

[rofl]

I was on my game today again..I brought my FAL and AK..never took 'em out of the case.I just practiced a little(32 rounds) with my new HKUSP45 compact..here is the kicker,I know you will appreciate this..I was at the range for 5 hours.

I'm never going to live this down, am I Mark ?

Last edited:
Some of the ammo prices were up there, but $17 per box of Ranger was a good deal.

And the two presses, five sets of dies, and the caliber conversion kit for $150 total was good.

He also had a bunch of the cut down 03 bayonets that fit both the Garand and the 03. I wish I'd grabbed more because $15 is a very good price even when they're a little dirty.

And the Type 53 for $30 was a decent price. It does have some pitting externally, but has a relatively good bore for a Mosin.