• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Everytown Labels Lever-Action Firearms as ‘Deadly Innovations’

They are against ALL guns.
In addition, they are also professional activists, they get paid for their activism. This is why they will never stop. If they ban all guns, they will pivot to banning toy guns, guns in movies, then they will move to ban talking about guns (talking about guns = literally gun violence).
Activists will keep going until you stop them.

Anybody that thought there was a limit to the hell these liberal jerks would raise is sadly mistaken !! Their road goes on forever !!!

It’s a little disappointing that we don’t have anybody embedded with them, trolling the shit out of them. Any volunteers?

In addition, they are also professional activists, they get paid for their activism. This is why they will never stop. If they ban all guns, they will pivot to banning toy guns, guns in movies, then they will move to ban talking about guns (talking about guns = literally gun violence).

Next is scary pointed knives like England.

Yeah not surprised at all by this. These c**ts have always wanted every firearm banned even if they say otherwise. We just have keep pushing the other way.

used to think these gun grabbers were stupid, but they are not.
not only they're not stupid- they are extremely successful in their efforts as well. like a water cutting through stone they turned mass mentality upside down over the years, and now it is all going downhill with a total silent approval of the majority.

I keep this issue in mind whenever anyone mentions "Australian style gun control." You know, where they banned all assault weapons in Australia, but allowed bolt actions, because they respect hunters.

Well, Australian gun confiscation included pump shotguns in their list of deadly firearms. So many of the oldest and most basic hunting firearms were confiscated and destroyed due to their "extra deadly" status. Lever action rifles are allowed in Australia, but there has been a whole new controversy since people realized that lever action shotguns exist. Apparently, many people thought they had banned all shotguns that hold more than two rounds, but they don't know how guns work, so there was a "lever action" loophole.

Last I knew they were debating about this issue, and I'm not sure about the current status. I don't think it ends until pointy sticks require a license.

Back
Top Bottom