• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Facebook taking action on “extremist preppers.”

I stopped engaging on Facebook about 4 years ago.
The people who really matter in my life know how to get ahold of me.
My Facebook "friends" don't seem to have missed me at all. Not a single one has sent me a DM or an email in over 4 years.

Same thing for me. I left FB and in all that time no one has ever written an email "hey how are you doing", etc. Being weaned off of big tech social media has been very positive for me.

If anyone has ever said to you “if things go down, I’m coming to your house,” you may be “too prepared.”

Then you say…no you won’t, that’s why I have the guns.

best response for this is “if I was such a good prepper what makes you think I’d be at this house?”

Does faceplant really think they are harming "preppers" by their actions? Preppers are still "prepped" and will now just not share anything.....info, supplies, education, methods, etc.

Prepping/survivalism isn't a one time thing, it is a lifestyle that is taken up by many who can clearly see what is coming over the horizon and rather than wait for what ever calamity to arrive and be empty handed and unprepared, they take measures to mitigate the impact on their lives.

Who faceplant is really harming are the people who haven't done anything......the people who preppers might actually assist in hard times. Now that the cat is out of the bag, the likelyhood of that happening has been diminished greatly.
Lots of preppers will now take an even harder stance against those who waltz through their own lives, continuing to rely on the good graces of others. Well, that potential gravy train is now being derailed......by faceplant.

Whether that posting is true or not, it has now become food for thought for all preppers......another divide......brought to you by leftist idiots.

best response for this is “if I was such a good prepper what makes you think I’d be at this house?”
Usually its because someone sees my 10+ cord of firewood stacked up. Then I just laugh it off and change the subject.

If they actually seem serious, I tell them, if things are that bad, I won’t be here, but if I am, it will be one of my friends answering the door, and they don’t like you, and will not tell me you are here.

Last edited:
Usually its because someone sees my 10+ cord of firewood stacked up. Then I just laugh it off and change the subject.

If they actually seem serious, I tell them, if things are that bad, I won’t be here, but if I am, it will be one of my friends answering the door, and they don’t like you, and will not tell me you are here.
😆😆😆😆 My friends would plant them out back for the coyotes.

oh man, when SHTF I’m coming to your house!

To you, I’ll reply how I do to other folks who seem to have potential: Bring more food than mouths, and more skills than problems. And ammo... lots of ammo.

I’ll do you one better, I can bring 30 round mags... lots and lots of 30 round mags.

plus a shitload of ammo.

Interesting. "Too prepared" turns into "extremism" which morphs into "violent extremist groups". All in just eight lines of text.

When does "just right prepared" become "too prepared"? Just want to maintain my mental stability.

Interesting. "Too prepared" turns into "extremism" which morphs into "violent extremist groups". All in just eight lines of text.

When does "just right prepared" become "too prepared"? Just want to maintain my mental stability.
I guess its somewhere between;
Propping your feet up on the lazy boy while the world burns and you have no worries.
And
FEMA supply/logistics personnel eyeing your house as a possible alternate supply cache.

That's because the original page never said "too prepared", somebody who got the "extremism" message on Facebook did a photoshoop for the lulz.

I just moved to Epping from Michigan. I gave my son's as much as they would take. Since it will only be me and my wife here. I feel like I need to start over. But, I by no means would go hungry for quite a while. That said. It seems anyone who thinks for themselves or is prepared. Is called a hoarder. All I can say is. When everyone was screaming for toilet paper. I laughed. FB is a constant battle as everything has a warning on it. I have a buddy who is banned more than he is on it. I have had stuff taken down and warnings. We just have to remember. those who know. Know.

Why is ANYONE still using that f***ing a**h***s platform?
To have a happy little front page that looks like basic chad vomited all over it. No facebook preparedness groups, no homesteading groups, no HAM groups. Just football and beer. If their algorithm picks up my interest in preparedness, I haven't shut up hard enough.

Back
Top Bottom