• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Factory New IWI Tavor X95 5.56mm NATO 16.5 Barrel, FDE (Flat Dark Earth) Color!

unixonoid

Dealer
NES Member
992 Bedford St Unit M3 Bridgewater, MA 02324
For Sale Factory New IWI Tavor X95 5.56mm NATO 16.5 Barrel, FDE (Flat Dark Earth) Color!

The Tavor X95 is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button. Takes Regular AR-15 Magazines!

Selling Terms: Cash, FFL Transfer in Bridgewater Credit Card Payment +3.5%

Price: $1849 plus MA sales tax

Pictures: Tavor X95 FDE.png

DF ARMS is a Federally and State Licensed Firearms Dealer

We located at:

992 Bedford St Unit M3
Bridgewater, MA 02324

Call / Text: 617-957-3961 or Email: [email protected] for appointment

All Sales by Appointment Only
All Laws Followed - State and Federal
All Guns Sales are Final

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom