Fall River Rod and Gun Club

Fall River Rod and Gun Club (OPEN TO THE PUBLIC)

The Fall River Rod & Gun Club is open to the public year round for the purpose of enjoying shooting sports. The club offers trap, skeet, sporting clay, and archery outdoors and pistol in our indoor 50' range. Memberships are available. Please click on the membership link and print the form when complete. Membership dues are $80 per year plus and $80 initiation. Members have access to Archery targets private beach and boat launch off shore fishing tons of hiking and biking trails throughout the 100+ acre piece of property. Come down on a weekend have some breakfast and take look around.
Fall River Rod And Gun Club

309 SANFORD ROAD

WESTPORT, MA. 02790

(508) 673-4535

We are open To The Public in the hours listed below

We have a kitchen that serves dinners on Wed's breakfast,lunch and dinner on Sat and Sun breakfast only on Tues & Thurs

Indoor pistol range Open To The Public
Wednesday nights 6 to 9 Saturdays and Sundays. 10:00 am till 1:00pm
(Pistol Range is open and has new lighting and ventilation system )

Sporting Clays Saturdays - 12:00 - dusk ---- 50 target rounds - members $8.00 --Non-members $10.00 -- Juniors $6.00

5 Stand - Sundays - 12:00 - dusk ---- 25 target rounds - members $4.00 --Non-members $5.00 -- Juniors $3.00

Trap $3.00 for members $4.00 for Non-members Wednesday nights 5:00 to 9:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 AM to 8:00 pm

Skeet $3.00 for members $4.00 for Non-members Wednesday nights 5:00 to 9:00 pm Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 AM to 8:00 pm

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone in the area know FRRG reopened our indoor pistol house. We have a 10 lane indoor pistol range with new lighting and a new ventilation system.
We are open to the public on Wed nights 6pm to 9pm and Sat & Sun from 10am to 1pm. Range fees are $5.00 for members and $7.00 for nonmembers. Hope some of you guys an galls get the chance to come check us out.

i stopped in Saturday and was told that "Open to the public" means open to the public if they come with a member...
but the guy running the indoor range let me shoot and talked my ear off for a while...
my wife is very interested in joining for the other club amenities (access to the pond, etc...)
i'm not into clays so the lack of a rifle range is a bit of a bummer, but, i'm willing to try shooting clays!
any excuse to buy more guns! :)

the indoor range was very nice, comfortable, targets at 50' on wires so no need to wait for clear and walk 75' like at Tiverton R&G.
looked like they were serving breakfast when i got there, i didn't partake but it sure smelled good...

got my permit for the NB range at Woodcock, so F.R.R.G. might be a good fit, i suggest people check 'em out...

Just joined the club! Looking to get into clays.. Hopefully to become a better wing shooter! Anyone here also a member?

Back
Top Bottom