Favorite Knife Brands

Thanks again guys… my first order has arrived. Buck, Civivi, Spyderco, Esee, Cold Steel, QSP and Zero Tolerance came on the first order. I’m hopefully going to have em listed soon.

• Montana Knife Company makes some incredible blades, good luck getting one.
  • I still like Benchmade, probably over priced but worth it if you have the cheddah
  • Microtech is making some really quality and affordable knives. Their Auto-Openers are top notch.

I’m a sucker for Olamic Cutlery, not sure if the have vendors to be honest since I usually buy direct from them or second hand.

Post up your hours when you’re setup, would love to come check it out.

I’m a sucker for Olamic Cutlery, not sure if the have vendors to be honest since I usually buy direct from them or second hand.

Post up your hours when you’re setup, would love to come check it out.
Will do… really appreciate it!

Btw… I do sell Olamic but they are quite hard to get due to the small size of the company. I have some on order.

Last edited:
OP, have you considered Consigning knives for Display/Sale?

Might be able to offer up some knives that are no longer made to discerning buyers... and make a little ching.
Folks would come by just to see what was in the case, and maybe leave with something new too.

OP, have you considered Consigning knives for Display/Sale?

Might be able to offer up some knives that are no longer made to discerning buyers... and make a little ching.
Folks would come by just to see what was in the case, and maybe leave with something new too.
Actually I have considered it. As a store owner I weighed that with selling new. Obviously I would benefit more from selling new but you bring up a great point that it gets people in the shop. Also when the knife sells maybe they would spend the money in my shop. Definitely something to consider, and I will. Thanks!

Actually I have considered it. As a store owner I weighed that with selling new. Obviously I would benefit more from selling new but you bring up a great point that it gets people in the shop. Also when the knife sells maybe they would spend the money in my shop. Definitely something to consider, and I will. Thanks!
The angle I was thinking is to Consign knives that are no longer in production or are just hard to come by and are highly desirable. This offers something to the community and something for yourself.

Also, it's easy enough to say "Sorry. I already carry those new and unfortunately can't consign yours." Most will understand, those who don't you will probably be best not dealing with.

Knives like Randall's would pique some interest...

I'm sure a few guys here would like the sales exposure of Consignment and the small fee would be worth it (at least to me it would be)
1662338599277.png

Last edited:
The angle I was thinking is to Consign knives that are no longer in production or are just hard to come by and are highly desirable. This offers something to the community and something for yourself.

Also, it's easy enough to say "Sorry. I already carry those new and unfortunately can't consign yours." Most will understand, those who don't you will probably be best not dealing with.

Knives like Randall's would pique some interest...

I'm sure a few guys here would like the sales exposure of Consignment and the small fee would be worth it (at least to me it would be)
View attachment 658116
Ah yes I got you… I’ll probably do that. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom