Finally glock got the hint.. teases on a single stack 9mm- Glock 43 Megathread

You guys are braying and so on over a magazine on some site? Some guy that works there probably just put that up to screw with
people. [rofl] If it's actually legit it might be an extended mag, too. It wouldn't be the first time some gun company made a single stack 9mm mag that hung below the grip frame. Sig P239 10 rounders are perfect example of this. Not being tarded dictates that if this gun is real, it's more than likely going to be a 6+1 or 7+1 type configuration, possibly with a funky extended finger lip thing that gives you an extra round as an option.

-Mike
That was my first thought too Mike, that it could be an extended mag. I'm still in line for the 10 rounder regardless if it's legit or not. [laugh]

I wonder if it will be slightly bigger than the 42, maybe around the same size as the shield? I will also believe it when I see it. HAHA

Have people gone that low to Photoshop existing Glocks to make stupid people think the new 9mm single stack is coming??

Who gives a crap, you'd think they just invented the Light Saber.??

Have people gone that low to Photoshop existing Glocks to make stupid people think the new 9mm single stack is coming??

Who gives a crap, you'd think they just invented the Light Saber.??

Lol you and blindfire should start a club called "Clicking on threads about things I don't care about to leave inane comments fetish" cause that's what it is. You hate it, yet you are drawn to it. It must be some kind of sickness. [rofl]

-Mike

Can someone explain to me this fascination with everything Glock? I mean, besides minor changes of the grip, Glock hasn't had a new design...ever. I mean, aren't all Glocks damn near the same thing aside from caliber, grip/slide length, and size?

I know they are good reliable guns but if you've seen one Glock, you've seen them all. Getting boners over a potential new Glock when you shouldn't even get a half chub isn't normal.

Can someone explain to me this fascination with everything Glock? I mean, besides minor changes of the grip, Glock hasn't had a new design...ever. I mean, aren't all Glocks damn near the same thing aside from caliber, grip/slide length, and size?

That's kind of the point. People don't wanna learn other triggers, etc... they want something that runs off more or less the same system and points the same
way. It's also a modular system, all the guns may have slightly different parts variations, etc, but they all pretty much come apart the same way.

I think in this case its more so about the fact that it's another CCW-oriented pistol in this size class. (There aren't that many.... Shield, XDs, LC9S, a few Kahr P9/PM9, etc. )

The other thing too is for people who do their own work in terms of replacing parts, etc... doesn't get super obnoxious to tear everything apart without fear. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to do basic repairs or keep the guns running, etc. If I wanna run out and get most parts for a Glock handgun, I can call up like 3 people (at least) that I know locally know that probably have a ton of Glock parts hanging around. Can't say the same thing for pretty much anything else.

-Mike

Lol you and blindfire should start a club called "Clicking on threads about things I don't care about to leave inane comments fetish" cause that's what it is. You hate it, yet you are drawn to it. It must be some kind of sickness. [rofl]

-Mike

I'm fascinated with peoples fascination with single stacks??[smile]

Last edited:
That's kind of the point. People don't wanna learn other triggers, etc... they want something that runs off more or less the same system and points the same
way. It's also a modular system, all the guns may have slightly different parts variations, etc, but they all pretty much come apart the same way.

I think in this case its more so about the fact that it's another CCW-oriented pistol in this size class. (There aren't that many.... Shield, XDs, LC9S, a few Kahr P9/PM9, etc. )

The other thing too is for people who do their own work in terms of replacing parts, etc... doesn't get super obnoxious to tear everything apart without fear. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to do basic repairs or keep the guns running, etc. If I wanna run out and get most parts for a Glock handgun, I can call up like 3 people (at least) that I know locally know that probably have a ton of Glock parts hanging around. Can't say the same thing for pretty much anything else.

-Mike

I totally get that, still doesn't explain why it apparently makes people tingle with joy. [smile]

I totally get that, still doesn't explain why it apparently makes people tingle with joy. [smile]

Maybe some have empty lives and they got nothin to look forward to? [laugh] I mean I'll probably buy one of these things too, but I'm not going to be one of the 'tards reserving the first of my dealers allocation or anything like that. If anything, I'm going to give it a good 6-12 months for it to "marinate" and for the the early adopter retards to get punished by all the bugs and then after that interval I'll just waltz right in and pick up an unbroken version.

-Mike

I'm camping out at my LGS for the midnight release. I preordered the standard, FDE and "C" variations. [smile]

From Glock's Instagram page.
bcf71aa761414941e0a9d6778a56da1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a g26 and have no problem concealing it, but like the idea of a slim 9mm Glock. Single stack has its advantages, and easier to carry spare mags.

Hi, my name is Jim and I have an addiction to Apple products and Glocks.[grin]

Seriously. I thought it would be different here then on the web with the long battle of Android phones vs. Apple. Are ppl not aloud to be excited a new product or service anymore without being bashed for it from some 1911, S&W, Ruger nut cases?!? If you don't like Glocks, don't clicky the linky!

Seriously. I thought it would be different here then on the web with the long battle of Android phones vs. Apple. Are ppl not aloud to be excited a new product or service anymore without being bashed for it from some 1911, S&W, Ruger nut cases?!? If you don't like Glocks, don't clicky the linky!

Hi jim. I am also addicted to Glockohol.

People click because they are negative people. Reminds me of some old people i work with. They dislike gays... But they are so quick to say "I bet that guy on the TV is a pole smoker, homo, etc. For something they don't like, they sure do talk about it alot.

It's part of the fun of NES. It's getting close to the time when I need to post another "your gun sucks" thread, so that all the oxes can get gored and it can get out of the system. I don't think this is so much glock thing as it is people making fun of the massive amount of salivation over one pistol, LMAO.

-Mike

A Dummy's Guide to Photoshop ?

Yup... slide looks weird, and the way the barrel hood fits into the slide isn't right... or at least there is not one single other Glock pistol set up like that... the barrel hood is always dead flat.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom