Finally on MIRCS

one-eyed Jack

Manufacturer
After 27 years in the business a very nice gentleman from the CHSB came to the office and set me up on MIRCS. And, I actually like it as it saves a lot of writing. I don't do many transactions, mostly MG transfers and estate guns, but look forward to using the system when the time comes. Now don't get me wrong here. I don't think that we should need to do this at all. It is neat to play with, though. Jack.

That fingerprint reader thing I'm sure is gonna drive you batshit, though. [laugh]

-Mike

I'm usually 1 for 5 with the finger print scanner /sigh, the worst part is people always look at you like an idiot for not being able to properly put your fingertip in the right spot....

I guess the next time will be easier for both of us eh Jack? [wink]

Oh and I know where to put my finger.

I'm usually 1 for 5 with the finger print scanner /sigh, the worst part is people always look at you like an idiot for not being able to properly put your fingertip in the right spot....

I always have to put my finger very high up on the reader to get it to read right. That's because when I was scanned in they placed it very high. Usually takes me 2/3 times to get it just right.

You figured with all this "new" technology they could shift the print and do a match, not a direct location to location comparison. After all technology is suppose to make life easier.

Back
Top Bottom