Firearm Deals at MFS

I went to the retail store yesterdayand had a pleasant experience. I walked in and was the only customer, looked around some, was asked if I needed help and looked at a Sig Mosquito that I bought. In and out with my new pistol in less that 45 min.

While we were doing the paperwork several other came in, there was plenty of ammo but no 22.

A very painless transaction, I would go back to buy from them anytime!

45 minutes is way to long imo. I went on lunch break to buy a gun and it took my whole lunch break just to purchase a simple gun.Very fustrating. I will never do that again.

We have seen firearms transactions take as little as 15 minutes. If it takes longer than 20 minutes it's safe to assume that NICs is backlogged.

OLAK - thanks for the good review.

Twelve Gauge Justice - thanks for your continued patronage.

45 minutes is way to long imo. I went on lunch break to buy a gun and it took my whole lunch break just to purchase a simple gun.Very fustrating. I will never do that again.

45 min isn't a lot of time I've had transaction at other gun shops take a lot longer. The guy behind me was buying the same thing as I bought.

Like I said MFS is great!

^ Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking them. Everything went smoothly. And I love the place . It just took a lot of time. Filling out all the forms and such. I just simply learned not to buy a gun on my lunch break.

Back
Top Bottom