Fishing Permit MA

I often fished with a friend who was the sergeant at arms for a motorcycle club. He was big like me but scary looking with the hair, the colors, and the tattoos. He never GAF about what he said. We were a study in contrast because I’ve kept a crew cut since the Army but he has remained my friend for decades now. Needless to say, if you saw us together, you’d remember us.

The Mass. EPO saw us fishing the same half dozen or so ponds every week. We always showed him our licenses and nothing was ever out of order. One week, my buddy asked politely “Hey, you see us week after week. You know we got our tags. How come I never see you checking the (epithet) or the (epithet) fishing in crowds with the Mickey Mouse poles, keeping every f____ing thing they catch?”.

The EPO damn near choked after unexpectedly hearing those racist epithets and basically said they would just give him fake names, cause a scene, and even if he confiscated their $20 worth of tackle, they’d be back within an hour.

I often fished with a friend who was the sergeant at arms for a motorcycle club. He was big like me but scary looking with the hair, the colors, and the tattoos. He never GAF about what he said. We were a study in contrast because I’ve kept a crew cut since the Army but he has remained my friend for decades now. Needless to say, if you saw us together, you’d remember us.

The Mass. EPO saw us fishing the same half dozen or so ponds every week. We always showed him our licenses and nothing was ever out of order. One week, my buddy asked politely “Hey, you see us week after week. You know we got our tags. How come I never see you checking the (epithet) or the (epithet) fishing in crowds with the Mickey Mouse poles, keeping every f____ing thing they catch?”.

The EPO damn near choked after unexpectedly hearing those racist epithets and basically said they would just give him fake names, cause a scene, and even if he confiscated their $20 worth of tackle, they’d be back within an hour.
Then, bust them again and again and again. But nope, instead they harass the people that follow the rules. This is why following laws in this country is for suckers now.

Back
Top Bottom