FN Five-seveN Mk3 MRD

Competition from Ruger and KelTec, no doubt. I got a “back in stock” notice on AE 5.7x28 yesterday 638am, logged onto the vendor minutes later and it was sold out already, at $40/50rd (plus shipping).

Competition from Ruger and KelTec, no doubt. I got a “back in stock” notice on AE 5.7x28 yesterday 638am, logged onto the vendor minutes later and it was sold out already, at $40/50rd (plus shipping).
Target sports has both AE and FN in stock. The AE is a “reasonable” $36.69.

Sooner or later gonna have to have one, or something in 5.7...

Sure would be nice if Glock or Sig would introduce something a little different than what's out there today - but you can't go far wrong with FN.

I have one and I don’t think it’s threaded. Am I crazy. I’ve only suppressed my P90.
02BE34E0-5EC7-4EA5-91C4-4CAADF231B25.jpeg
This is my friends, it’s a regular old FN. the black thing on end of barrel is a thread protector.

I can’t recommend enough having a friend buy one for YOU to try!!

A quick google search reveals that the threaded barrel is not the standard....my bad. I don’t believe he has screwed a can onto this bad boy yet.....not sure which would be best for the application, definitely not the sparrow!

pretty cool gun if you get the real ap ammo for it. really flat shooting round. i always wondered what its subsonic trajectory felt like.

Not being a can owner I wouldn't bother with a threaded barrel. When I've bought pistols with them, end result is I get annoyed and source a new non threaded barrel. If you don't own a can and buy one later, switching a barrel out is trivial.

Back
Top Bottom