• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Form 1 question on weapon type?

Pheonix9115

NES Member
filling out my form one to bring my Kriss vector back to its 5.5" barrel. i just wasn't sure what im supposed to be putting in the box where it asks what type of firearm im making. Im guessing its now a pistol ? any help would be great. referring to box 4 b on the form 1.

It’s a rifle now. Assuming you are keeping it as a rifle then you would call it a short barreled rifle or SBR. I’m no expert but can you convert one to a pistol with a pistol brace? I guess if you can and you are building a pistol, then it’s a pistol. However, I just started my stamp collection so you might want to wait for a few more posts.

It’s a rifle now. Assuming you are keeping it as a rifle then you would call it a short barreled rifle or SBR. I’m no expert but can you convert one to a pistol with a pistol brace? I guess if you can and you are building a pistol, then it’s a pistol. However, I just started my stamp collection so you might want to wait for a few more posts.
If it’s currently a rifle, it can’t become a pistol per federal law.

Back
Top Bottom