• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Four seasons credit card

I think the rap FS gets because for many its like the first girl you banged ever and for a short time you assumed it was the best experience possible
Lol literally bought my first half dozen from them. What first attracted me in was they actually posted pricing- which was cheaper than anyone at those times. At the time in my life was also a convenient location. Now it's almost 2 hours away and although I still get the emails I've never been back. Never had a bad experience but totally get what you mean 😂

What's with all the negativity around Four Seasons ? I have been in there more than a few times and been treated with respect and gotten some good prices on some Milsurp pieces. The guys are good to talk and some of them know a thing or two about old iron. What don't I know because I must be missing something here.
Fs has the best prices and is the most stocked ffl in massachusetts. They are on the priority list for getting items restocked by gun manufacturers due to their high volume of sales and Carls decades long connections. Many shops wait months for getting an item restocked like the 365 xl. The grey area items can be had elsewhere. MA compliant gunbroker transactions are another great option for those of us more experienced on tough to find items. Each serve their own niche. Carl and his crew are genuinely great people- glad to have given him business.

Last edited:
So then. Where are the approved gun shops you guys are ok with the rest of us unknowing rabble shopping at🤣
Basically anything that isn't a box store with boxlike vibes. If the box/rube/mcboring culture suits you, then by all means stick with FS and the other box stores.

Basically anything that isn't a box store with boxlike vibes. If the box/rube/mcboring culture suits you, then by all means stick with FS and the other box stores.
Always OOS. For real! At least on the north shore…

Well I'm content, got exactly what I wanted, a vector v93, hk93 clone. 1500 was too good to pass on, everything looks straight and tight. Only problem, what I thought was a thick layer of fowling given the bolt was dirty was frosting throughout the bore. I'm sure it'll shoot fine but it's annoying, but it's a military surplus barrel so what did I expect. Gonna give it the mosin treatment and soak and scrub to get all the copper fowling out.

you'd be surprised at how lucrative some of those credit card programs are for businesses.

There are airlines out there with branded credit cards that make more money from the kickback from the CC companies even when they are discounting flights with "miles" than they make from their flying operations

"These three shifts fundamentally transformed the airline industry. They turned frequent-flier systems into the sprawling points systems they are today. And they turned airlines into something more like financial institutions that happen to fly planes on the side.

Here’s how the system works now: Airlines create points out of nothing and sell them for real money to banks with co-branded credit cards. The banks award points to cardholders for spending, and both the banks and credit-card companies make money off the swipe fees from the use of the card. Cardholders can redeem points for flights, as well as other goods and services sold through the airlines’ proprietary e-commerce portals.

For the airlines, this is a great deal. They incur no costs from points until they are redeemed—or ever, if the points are forgotten. This setup has made loyalty programs highly lucrative. Consumers now charge nearly 1 percent of U.S. GDP to Delta’s American Express credit cards alone. A 2020 analysis by the Financial Times found that Wall Street lenders valued the major airlines’ mileage programs more highly than the airlines themselves. United’s MileagePlus program, for example, was valued at $22 billion, while the company’s market cap at the time was only $10.6 billion."

Back
Top Bottom