• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS FREE Ethan Allen furniture

Dip Dungles

NES Member
My father recently passed away and he has a ton of Ethan Allen furniture that I need to get rid of by 9/28. Furniture is in excellent condition with no dents or scratches and the color is a rich mahogany (leather bound books not included) for all items.

If you're wife has wanted new furniture this is your opportunity to make her happy and not kill your wallet or if you just bought a house this will help with filling it up.

All items are FREE and located in Marlboro MA

Items include the following,
Coffee table
Dresser with mirror
Dining room table along with 4-5 chairs
Two glass cabinets. One is for china and such and the other can be used for trophies and such
End table
Nightstand
Sofa
Entertainment center
Big ol Tube TV
Mini dresser
Normal Cabinet

Here is the caveat, if you would like these items you will have to come with moving gear and a truck. I can help move the stuff out but you will need to bring at least one person with you. Since it's an apartment we have to be careful not to damage anything on the way out.

I will get pics of all furniture this weekend and update this thread.

If interested post up or PM me.

Last edited:
All that's left is a white desk, entertainment stand and a old tube TV.

Thank you to all that came out. You got some quality gear and I got the apartment cleaned out. Everyone is happy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom