FREE LEO CROSSFIT TRAINING - WMA

I'm not sure how many LEO Bubbas are within driving distance of Great Barrington, Massachusetts, but there's going to be free CrossFit training in GB every week through the month of May for LEO/Fire/EMT. Drop me a PM if you're interested....If you've never done CrossFit before, buckle up... [wink]

I just checked out a Crossfit web site. That workout looks intense! Im not a LEO, but would be interested in getting involved. What is the organization that runs it in GB?

I just checked out a Crossfit web site. That workout looks intense! Im not a LEO, but would be interested in getting involved. What is the organization that runs it in GB?

The place is called BizFit....One of their instructors is my trainer. It's hardcore, but actually more doable that you think. I went to an introductory session and it kicked my ass, but in a good way...I'm not ready for the heavy duty yet, (insane), but can't wait until I am. I'm building up to diving into this full tilt.

cross fit is pretty cool. i have tried some of the workouts... but beginners should be very very very cautious...

i'm active duty and do 90% of my physicial training using the Army Field Manual 21-20... the usual: push ups, sit ups, running, weights, pull ups, dips, sports ect...

the thing with cross fit is some of our "bone heads" go out and try to max out like the demonstrators and end up with torn ligaments, sprains ect.....

just be careful if it's your first time....

it's great - but like with any other workout, variety is the key..... i have bypassed cross-fit for the time being....

Back
Top Bottom