Friends...

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
Why am I all of the sudden getting requests from folks to be my friend? Is this some new feature that just got turned on, or has this been here all along and someone just noticed it and started using it?

What advantages does using it confer?

I'm still wondering what the advantage of using it is. I know who my friends are (I think!) - does the board tag their posts some way? let me reject PMs except from my friends? Let me invite them all to a BBQ?

From the above link: "A friendship is a mutual, two-way relationship"

Would somebody please tell that to the guy at work who keeps coming into my office and bugging me while I'm trying to get stuff done?

My neighbor was like that when I first moved in. Always over here chatting when I'd be trying to get something done. So, when I found out he was a "jack of all trades" type, every time he'd come over I'd put him to work. After he just about single-handedly put up my shed, he stopped coming over. I've since found out the same approach works great at work too.

My neighbor was like that when I first moved in. Always over here chatting when I'd be trying to get something done. So, when I found out he was a "jack of all trades" type, every time he'd come over I'd put him to work. After he just about single-handedly put up my shed, he stopped coming over. I've since found out the same approach works great at work too.

PR_129327.jpg

Quick Links->Open Contacts Popup.

You can set this to auto-open in your user options if I remember correctly. Sort of an internal IM program.

220px-Bwsweep.jpg

You are my friend
You are special
You are my friend
You're special to me.
You are the only one like you.
Like you, my friend, I like you.

In the daytime
In the nighttime
Any time that you feel's the right time
For a friendship with me, you see
F-R-I-E-N-D special
You are my friend
You're special to me.
There's only one in this wonderful world
You are special.

A friend will come down to the jail to bail your butt out at 3:00 AM, but a TRUE friend will be sitting right next to you, saying "That was f**king AWESOME!!"

Back
Top Bottom