From Saugus MA...

Welcome, when did you get the 2? Ltc unrestricted?
Go green for good member deals!

Welcome. You are very lucky to live in a good town for 2A. Just moved in myself, and while I am not happy about leaving NH, the Saugus PD were excellent in making my transition easy.

Welcome, when did you get the 2? Ltc unrestricted?
Go green for good member deals!

I bought my G23 new in 2007 when I lived in Las Vegas, NV. I've never shot it... Actually, I just bought my first package of bullets for it today. I moved back to MA in '08 and procrastinated on getting my LTC-A. Just got my license a couple of days ago. No restrictions. The Saugus PD was very good about it. Now me and my glock are reunited... it was sitting in a gun safe in NH for the past 4+ years... untouched.

I'm not sure what go green means... [thinking]

I bought my G23 new in 2007 when I lived in Las Vegas, NV. I've never shot it... Actually, I just bought my first package of bullets for it today. I moved back to MA in '08 and procrastinated on getting my LTC-A. Just got my license a couple of days ago. No restrictions. The Saugus PD was very good about it. Now me and my glock are reunited... it was sitting in a gun safe in NH for the past 4+ years... untouched.

Going green means becoming a paying member on this site (if you look at peoples screen names you will see that there are black names and green names. The green names are "NES Member" and the black names are "registered User") Yearly fee is $21 and gives you access to the members only area that includes group buys, Karma (people giving stuff away for free and paying forward some goodwill).
Welcome aboard!

File your FA10. Because you didn't bring it with you when you moved in you must file the FA10. I believe you check register on the form. If you brought it day one when moving in and got your ltc right away you wouldn't have to do the FA10.

Going green means becoming a paying member on this site (if you look at peoples screen names you will see that there are black names and green names. The green names are "NES Member" and the black names are "registered User") Yearly fee is $21 and gives you access to the members only area that includes group buys, Karma (people giving stuff away for free and paying forward some goodwill).
Welcome aboard!

You can also attend green member shoots which may include full auto, suppressed, etc.

Welcome aboard!

You can also attend green member shoots which may include full auto, suppressed, etc.

Well said. Here is the link to NES Membership and Welcome.

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/5103-NES-Memberships

File your FA10. Because you didn't bring it with you when you moved in you must file the FA10. I believe you check register on the form. If you brought it day one when moving in and got your ltc right away you wouldn't have to do the FA10.

Already did the FA10. Thanks. Rob

When did you apply with Lt. Coogan? I applied late October and have not heard back yet.

Back
Top Bottom