Full sized striker gun 9mm

cfbackrow

NES Member
Having trouble finding a full sized striker gun preferably without a safety...can't find the sig 320..anyone have any insight into a M & P pro or performance center? Any other ideas? 9mm only please..reasonable budget (under $800)

I have the M$P .40 I like it, then again you can't really go wrong now a day. There isn't an unreliable firearm on the market really. And With aftermarket parts for everything you can really optimize anything to your taste. really like the grip on it compared to others.

after shooting about 75 rds thru one it just hurt the padding of my finger..did a net search and looks like its pretty common..I'm sure its just user error but that really turned me off

Interesting, the USP9 Compact trigger does the same thing to my finger.

TP9SA, full size striker fired, just made the list, so it might start showing up in stores.

after shooting about 75 rds thru one it just hurt the padding of my finger..did a net search and looks like its pretty common..I'm sure its just user error but that really turned me off

If you have fat fingers the grooves for the paddle release rubs your trigger finger. Feel you there man, canik tp9 great gun and you'll have 350 for ammo

if planning on a full size glock 9mm, i lean heavily towards gen 3 not gen 4.
the M&P 9 is still a great choice and on this side of iron curtain can be had for cheap due to our rigged supply-demand curve.

I'm actually keeping an eye out on here for a used M &P 9 that has had trigger work done...if nothing else it would be fun to play with while waiting for a sig 320/ PPQm2/glock 34....

if planning on a full size glock 9mm, i lean heavily towards gen 3 not gen 4.
the M&P 9 is still a great choice and on this side of iron curtain can be had for cheap due to our rigged supply-demand curve.

Well, that and dumbasses selling them on the cheap because they give up on it without realizing the horrible trigger can be easily fixed....

I'm actually keeping an eye out on here for a used M &P 9 that has had trigger work done...if nothing else it would be fun to play with while waiting for a sig 320/ PPQm2/glock 34....

i'm in the process of building a timberwolf compact "G19" sized.
will plan on doing a write-up once it's complete and i've tinkered with it, but something you might also consider. one would start with the frame and go from there.

https://www.lonewolfdist.com/products.aspx?CAT=3168

I'd highly recommend the VP9.

The VP9s trigger groove on the trigger guard kills my finger too

I had this problem when I first got mine, and the issue is caused by riding your finger to low on the trigger which is actually bad mechanics. Keeping my finger higher in the trigger actually improved my trigger pull across all my handguns.

I have a few HK's and the VP9 instantly shot to my favorite.

Last edited:
I'd highly recommend the VP9.

I had this problem when I first got mine, and the issue is caused by riding your finger to low on the trigger which is actually bad mechanics. Keeping my finger higher in the trigger actually improved my trigger pull across all my handguns.

I have a few HK's and the VP9 instantly shot to my favorite.

hmm I'll try that when I shoot my brothers VP9 and see if it helps

Back
Top Bottom