G19 price check

mferruccio

NES Member
Pheasant Ridge in Seekonk (I know their prices are high) has a factory refurb for $600. I don't want a .40 cal. Have not seen a MA compliant one any cheaper. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

For a factory refurb I think that price is in the ballpark, if maybe a bit high. Depends upon what comes with it. IIRC, FS usually lists stock G19s at about $599. You can sometimes find a private seller at a bit less. If it looks good to you, youmay want to jump on it quickly, they usually don't last long.

Given the "Massachusetts Markup" on non-compliant handguns, $600 is resonable for the market. In my local gun shops, I see fewer mid-size 9mm Glock 19's than the sub-compact G27 or the full size G17.

For a factory refurb I think that price is in the ballpark, if maybe a bit high. Depends upon what comes with it. IIRC, FS usually lists stock G19s at about $599. You can sometimes find a private seller at a bit less. If it looks good to you, youmay want to jump on it quickly, they usually don't last long.

Amen to that. Doesn't it suck that the rest of the free world can buy a brand new one for about $475.

Amen to that. Doesn't it suck that the rest of the free world can buy a brand new one for about $475.

Yes it does suck. Not to mention all the other nice toys we are forbidden to buy from our friendly FFLs.

Go check out Zero Hour Arms in Easton, I was in last week and they had 4 or 5. All were around five or six hundred. I paid Five for mine at the last Marlborough show.

$450 (rare) to $600. Don't pay more than $600 unless it's a third
gen, or you're impatient. FS always manages to turn up a
few factory refurbs periodically (but you have to be quick, they go
fast) at the $599 mark.

-Mike

I picked up a G19 refurb at 4S a couple of weeks ago for $549. They had several G17's and at least one other G19 in a the time, plus a dozen or so others (G26's, G27's, G22's, G23's ...).

Ken

want ad advertiser

hey bro, if, your not in a rush check out the want ad advertiser book that comes out every tuesday. i have gotten great deals from there over the years. good luck!!!!!!!!

For what its worth, I have gotten GREAT deals from GunBroker.com. Since you can buy new Glocks in the other 49 states, the less-in-demand 2nd generation Glocks can be purchased for bargain prices. I got a Glock 17 for a little over $250 dollars (plus shipping to my FFL). Search for "2nd generation Glock. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom