Garand 8 round clips

je25ff

NES Member
Anyone know what the going price is for these? I'm seeing some ridiculous prices, as in $25.00/clip. That's GB though, so who knows.

last nov. at one of the shows. guy had a 5gal.bucket full of them.

$2 bucks apiece,
he offered me the whole bucket for $100.

missed opportunity[crying].

The CMP E-Store has them 25 for $20 bucks. Just got some, they looked brand new.

ITEM #

DESCRIPTION

PRICE

PC014

Clip, Enbloc M1 Garand – New Manufacture to military specs/25 clips to a pk.

$20.00 per pk

I'll check it out. I have my C&R and haven't looked into CMP very much yet.

Your C&R does little for buying from the cmp. The cmp clips are from what I have seen mostly from the Greek surplus ammo. I believe they made in Germany. Over the past several years the price seems to vary.

Just put a bid on 20 for about .70 cents a piece.

For the past several years this seems to be the norm. For at least 5 years now a member at my club will give me. 50 cents each for clips.....10$ for the bandolier with clips and cardboards. 12$ for the ammo cans they ship the loose stuff in.

Finally went through the entire CMP website. What a gem this is. Thanks, guys.

That's why I chose not to get them from CMP. I needed them in a reasonable amt of time. Paid a little more but had them in hand.

-JR

USGI are the best, but are pricey. The CMP ("CMP3" stamp) clips are good. I bought a bunch and a couple caused a 7th round stoppage, but the same clips worked flawlessly after I hit them with 0000 steel wool and polished the thick and fresh parkerizing. I have some Aggressive Engineering ("AEC3" stamp) clips that I got off Amazon, and most of those had to be polished to work flawlessly. I'd buy the CMP clips again without a doubt, but I wouldn't get the AEC3 again.

Back
Top Bottom