Georgia teen Jar Jar Binks steals gun from Dunkin’ customer, shoots him to death in the parking lot

Reptile

NES Member

Authorities tracked the Georgia teen to a nearby motel where he was staying​

A 17-year-old is accused of snatching a gun from a Dunkin’ customer in Georgia and shooting him to death in the parking lot, according to local reports.

The teen, Lamarion Orr, was arrested Friday and charged with murder, 11 Alive reported. Police have identified the victim as 41-year-old Brian Dykes.

Continues...

When I saw the name, I immediately rushed to turn off my adblocker and open the article to calm my fears! Thank the good Lord, he isn't related to the great # 4! Well at least I very strongly suspect he isn't.

When I saw the name, I immediately rushed to turn off my adblocker and open the article to calm my fears! Thank the good Lord, he isn't related to the great # 4! Well at least I very strongly suspect he isn't.
Lol. I am going out on the limb here but I think I an sage to say Bobby Orr or his relatives are probably smart enough to not impregnate someone who would name their son Lamarion…though it dPoe’s have a French sound to it.

A quote I found a few years ago...

I never cared what color they were, until they started blaming my race for their problems.

I never cared about their political affiliation until they started to condemn me for mine.

I never cared where they were born until they wanted to erase my history and blame my

ancestors for their current problems.

I never cared if you were well-off or poor, until they said they were discriminated against

when I was promoted because I worked harder.

I never cared if their beliefs were different from mine, until they said my beliefs were not allowed.

Authorities tracked the Georgia teen to a nearby motel where he was staying​

A 17-year-old is accused of snatching a gun from a Dunkin’ customer in Georgia and shooting him to death in the parking lot, according to local reports.

The teen, Lamarion Orr, was arrested Friday and charged with murder, 11 Alive reported. Police have identified the victim as 41-year-old Brian Dykes.

Continues...

No post on the shooting in Woburn? Home invasion, the resident gets shot in the stomach but managed to get the gun from one of the home invaders, she one of them dead. Middlesex DA charges him with assault with a deadly weapon and possession without an LTC. Seems textbook self defense

No post on the shooting in Woburn? Home invasion, the resident gets shot in the stomach but managed to get the gun from one of the home invaders, she one of them dead. Middlesex DA charges him with assault with a deadly weapon and possession without an LTC. Seems textbook self defense
Case name please?

"The Dunkin’ dining area remained closed to customers through Saturday, while the drive-thru stayed open." ...........thank goodness

Case name please?

cursory google search turned this up. may or may not be the case in question

Back
Top Bottom