Glastonbury Gun Show

Antique Arms Show

On Saturday, March 1, 2008, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., the Glastonbury Elks will be hosting its fourth annual Antique Arms Show, featuring pre-1898 firearms and militaria. Admission is $3. Dealer tables are $20 with over thirty available. As of this posting, approximately eight are left. Food and beverage will be available. This year we will allow for sale, firearms through World War II for sellers and buyers having the necessary licenses. Come shake off those winter blues by attending this interesting event featuring historical items, primarily from the Civil War Era. The Glastonbury Elks is located at 98 Woodland Street, which is accessed from Hopewell Road. For more information contact me at [email protected].

How big is this show, usually?

"Dealer tables are $20 with over thirty available. As of this posting, approximately eight are left."

I think I went to this show a few years back and it wasn't very big by NES standards. Mostly antiques but there is always the possibility of finding that one item you may be looking for. It was not something that would tempt me to go back, but others may have a different opinion.

I was about to say that that would finally tip the scales and get me to join (a Brother Mason is also an Elk and would love to see me join the Elks, too), but then I read this:

Our shooting range is available to Glastonbury Lodge No. 2202 members only!

Back
Top Bottom