Glocks in MA

allen-1

NES Member
There's a brand new Gen 5 G34 MOS in the classifieds this morning, available for a person to person sale.

It's priced at 700$. That exact gun cost me 618$ from Glock, plus a 25$ transfer fee from my local gun store.

Anyone bitching about not being able to get a Glock at a reasonable price in Massachusetts - should look for more ads like this. If I lived in MA, I'd buy this today.

There's a brand new Gen 5 G34 MOS in the classifieds this morning, available for a person to person sale.

It's priced at 700$. That exact gun cost me 618$ from Glock, plus a 25$ transfer fee from my local gun store.

Anyone bitching about not being able to get a Glock at a reasonable price in Massachusetts - should look for more ads like this. If I lived in MA, I'd buy this today.

People who bitch about prices are always going to find something to complain about because they're lazy. 🤣

I've bought two Glocks in the past couple months here. I got exactly what I wanted at VERY reasonable prices from a couple of first-rate NESers.

Some people just like to complain.

If it's more than $350 for a "used" Glock, you're overpaying. (giggle)

I don't think I've ever been disappointed in paying for a Glock in MA. Although I did get a couple for steals back in the day. I picked up 2 G22's a billion years ago as police-trade-in's. I think I paid $250 each or something. This had to be. . . 15-20 years ago. A few years later, I didn't want them and sold them for $500 ea. Happy buyers. Happy seller. That helped some of my "I gotta have this new model now" premiums I may have paid in the past. I'd say in all of my purchases, I'm probably even-steven.

Most of mine have been bought for free state prices and shot a bit and sold for the same as I bought them for, maybe a little less. But resale prices have gone down over the years because you have to be not paying attention to buy a used glock at new prices, and a new glock at over free state prices.

So many other pistols on the market for cheaper prices now, Glocks are meh to me. Im down to one, and its just because I have three different barrels that can shoot, 9, 357 and Fotay, and would take a hit selling all that stuff in the transaction, so i'd rather keep it and have it around.

When I free state I might buy a G20 or G21, as there are not many other plasticon pistols in that category. Not bothering to buy it now because I don't want to deal with crip mags.

I call BS. Everyone knows that Glocks are illegal in MA.

Last edited:
can anyone explain to me the design of the curved forward jutting face of the trigger guard on Glocks? It's even serrated, as to imply to be a place to put your finger.

can anyone explain to me the design of the curved forward jutting face of the trigger guard on Glocks? It's even serrated, as to imply to be a place to put your finger.

I think at one time putting your support-hand index finger on the front of the trigger guard was an accepted shooting technique. I don't really see it any more.

I think at one time putting your support-hand index finger on the front of the trigger guard was an accepted shooting technique. I don't really see it any more.

This. It was an ‘80s/‘90s thing. M92s have the same deal, and most SIGs.

I used to think it looked cringey, but now that I’m older I find it pleasantly retro.

Glocks? Those are illegal in MA. And why would you want one? Their ergonomics are akin to anal sex. During an amusement ride. At night. Drunk and stoned- both participants. And the guy is semi- hard. Disappointment is guaranteed. Masochism born out of desperation I say. Ha…

Here is the first link that comes when searching for “anal Glock”. Apparently it is thing.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ItemShop/comments/qhms9k/anus_glock_cannot_be_confiscated_while_equipped/

Don’t want to think about recoil. At least it’s a 22. Bummer to aim though

A small minority of people do shoot that way. It's not really taught anymore, but some people shoot quite well with that method. I'm not sure that its wrong, so much as it is out of vogue. It also doesn't work with weapon lights. But the design is good for mounting lights anyways.

You don't really get anything by changing to a rounded trigger guard.

Glocks are illegal.

They were designed in the late cold war for Austrian spies to slip through metal detectors at the airport. This is how Bin Laden snuck a gun onto the airplane. It's also a ghost gun, which means its designed to turn up to 17 people into ghosts. Newer glocks can create even larger numbers of ghosts.

Why do people want glocks again? Terrible grip angle. The only gun with a worse trigger is the Bodyguard 380. Y'all want them because someone told you NO. I can't think of any other reason... The Bear Creek Arsenal of handguns.
I love the Glock grip angle. It is one of the few guns I point naturally.

I will give you the trigger.

Why do people want glocks again? Terrible grip angle. The only gun with a worse trigger is the Bodyguard 380. Y'all want them because someone told you NO. I can't think of any other reason... The Bear Creek Arsenal of handguns.

The platform. Spares. Cheap magazines that work. A gun serviceable by a monkey.

The only guns that beat the glock parts ecosystem are 1911s. Nothing else comes close to either.

Wtf.. you could have explained this all to me before I've bought 10 from you over the years. Ass hole!!

Back
Top Bottom