• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glocks

Kisspik002

NES Member
Just letting my fellow LEO's know that if your looking for a new Glock Pullman Arms in Worcester has some in stock. Last time I checked they had a couple G22's, G23, G35 and a couple others I cant remember. They are a GREAT shop with nice people go check them out

Stay Safe

NES SMASH!

hulk_smash_____by_bennyfuentes-d4qjdu7.jpg

Glocks are so unsafe that MA had to enact consumer protection regulations to keep citizens from being harmed by these pistols.

I don't understand why our officers carry guns which our own AG has deemed unsafe?

Dont worry we'll get that provision closed asap, so only people who move from free states to Mass with their collection will be able to transfer them...because they're coming in DROVES. That will learn 'em. In the meantime, let's blame the....

Never mind I've said too much.

i agree with all of you. its nonsense, I was just letting people know hoping Pullman Arms would get some business. They are a great shop

Yeah, must be nice. Then again, we can't buy them because they are considered unsafe by our grand state. What a joke.....

Well, only if they are newly manufactured. Older guns of the same model that have an unknown number of rounds through them and have been treated/maintained gosh knows how, are safe.

Makes sense now, doesn't it? [sad2]

First off: Glock's Blue Label program is pretty wide in Free America - LE, EMS, security guards, MIL, FFs all qualify. It's the MA issues that screw it up for almost everyone in this miserable state.

Here's info on Glock's Blue Label program:
Glock Blue Label Program | GLOCK USA

And here is the latest legit price sheet I can find (hasn't really changed pricing in many years now):
http://doatactical.com/images/Glock_Order_form.pdf

MANY dealers who are NOT official Glock LE Dealers screw their LE customers by telling them that they are getting a LE discount and then charging them $450+ for a standard Glock . . . official price is $398.20 for those that don't open the PDF above.

Glocks are so unsafe that MA had to enact consumer protection regulations to keep citizens from being harmed by these pistols.

I don't understand why our officers carry guns which our own AG has deemed unsafe?

I guess the AG is worried about our safety, but what about the dogs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Glocks are so super unsafe only a team of highly trained law enforcement officers can safely operate one. Or so the AG would have us believe.

www.thegunparlor.com has le glocks in stock , (2) gen 4 26's, 17c, tier 1 custom g17 by zevtech, (2) g19 gen 4, g29 - 10mm , and also over 35 ma compliant gen 2 glocks! 17,19,21,22!! come check us out

- - - Updated - - -

Pullman is a nice shop, but I don't know if I'm safe enough to be around those dangerous porcelain pistols.

come check us out www.thegunparlor.com

No dealers in MA really have LE Glocks. Ive been calling around and places are setting their own prices, not true LE Blue label prices...except for Interstate

Last edited:
No dealers in MA really have LE Glocks. Ive been calling around and places are setting their own prices, not true LE Blue label prices...except for Interstate

Interstate is a Glock LE Distributor, so that is one route to take.

You can also try calling On Target Training in E. Bridgewater and talk with Ed (retired LEO and owner). Tell him that I referred you. Ed has a sign up that he is now an official Glock LE Dealer. As long as he quotes you the same price as the LE price sheet I posted here previously you are GTG, anything else would indicate that he really isn't either. 617-851-5937 or [email protected]

Bump on this thread with a question about a private sale for a Gen 4 Glock 19, since FFL's won't sell to civilians, but it's legal for private sale. If a friend with a MA LTC recently moved out of state, but can acquire a Gen 4 Glock, since he has a MA resident LTC, can he legally transfer to me using the states online portal to record the transaction? Thanks for the help & insight.

Bump on this thread with a question about a private sale for a Gen 4 Glock 19, since FFL's won't sell to civilians, but it's legal for private sale. If a friend with a MA LTC recently moved out of state, but can acquire a Gen 4 Glock, since he has a MA resident LTC, can he legally transfer to me using the states online portal to record the transaction? Thanks for the help & insight.

If your friend moved out of state I believe his LTC is technically void. Also if he buys a new gun with the intention of simply transferring it to you it would be considered a straw purchase and be illegal.

If you were to find someone with a MA LTC that was looking to sell a "non-MA" gun they no longer wanted (like a Gen4 Glock) then yes you could make that happen via the eFA-10. But again...the situation you outlined in your post is not gonna fly.

not only MA illegal, but federally illegal if your friend has indeed moved to another state. This would need to go through an FFL.

10-4, got it, thanks for the quick reply guys! Really really tough to find these deals! Every time I see a deal or reply to one, I am too late! :(

If your friend moved out of state I believe his LTC is technically void. Also if he buys a new gun with the intention of simply transferring it to you it would be considered a straw purchase and be illegal.

Not true. If he holds it for more than a second with both feet on the ground and then makes a football move he will be deemed to have had possession. After that point a change in possession is possible.

j/k

Back
Top Bottom