• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL: 2023/2024 Pending MA Legislation

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
I had NO IDEA all this was being floated by MA moonbats….kudos to GOAL for tracking these.

Reads like a communist wishlist.

PositionBill NumberBill TitleSponsor
Needs Further ReviewH.1806An Act ensuring the enforcement of mandatory minimums for firearm related crimesVaughn, Marcus S.
Needs Further ReviewH.1568An Act to increase the safety of courthousesHunt, Daniel J.
OpposeH.2312An Act relative to ghost gunsDecker, Marjorie C.
OpposeH.2591An Act requiring public pension fund divestment from ammunition and firearmsLivingstone, Jay D.
OpposeH.2358An Act updating the Massachusetts assault weapons banLinsky, David Paul
OpposeH.2359An Act to prohibit carrying firearms in sensitive placesLinsky, David Paul
Needs Further ReviewH.1419 An Act protecting bank employees and customers Chan, Tackey
OpposeH.2399 An Act relative to a voluntary do-not-sell list for firearms purchasesSabadosa, Lindsay N.
OpposeAn Act relative to tracking, tracing and stopping illegal firearmsGonzález, Carlos
OpposeH.2771 An Act establishing an excise tax on guns and ammunitionDomb, Mindy
OpposeH.2385 An Act Establishing a Smart Gun Technology Task ForcePeisch, Alice Hanlon
OpposeH.2369An Act to raise the age for possession of a firearm Linsky, David Paul
OpposeH.2360 An Act relative to 3D printed guns and ghost gunsLinsky, David Paul
OpposeAn Act relative to preventing illegal trafficking of firearms Linsky, David Paul
OpposeH.2362 An Act establishing an institute within the Department of Public HealthLinsky, David Paul
OpposeH.1619 An Act increasing penalties for the illegal sale and possession of firearmsLinsky, David Paul
OpposeH.2363 An Act to close the large capacity magazine loopholeLinsky, David Paul
OpposeH.2364 An Act to require liability insurance for gun ownershipLinsky, David Paul
OpposeH.2366 An Act to clarify the prosecution of illegal gunsLinsky, David Paul
OpposeAn Act relative to universal background checks for private gun salesLinsky, David Paul
OpposeAn Act requiring public pension fund divestment from ammunition and firearmsDomb, Mindy
OpposeAn Act to prevent illegal trafficking and gun violence among youth in the CommonwealthLinsky, David Paul
OpposeAn Act relative to smart gun technology tax incentive programGonzález, Carlos
OpposeAn Act to close gun dealer loopholesLinsky, David Paul
OpposeH.2305 An Act relative to firearms in certain public buildingsDecker, Marjorie C.
OpposeAn Act requiring licensed gun owners to submit a yearly affidavitDecker, Marjorie C.
OpposeH.2307 An Act relative to crime gun data reporting and analysisDecker, Marjorie C.
OpposeAn Act making firearm owners civilly liable for damage caused by lost or stolen firearmsDecker, Marjorie C.
OpposeH.2309 An Act relative to the reckless discharge of firearmsDecker, Marjorie C.
OpposeH.2311 An Act authorizing the voluntary disavowal of eligibility to purchase a firearmDecker, Marjorie C.
OpposeH.2380 An Act relative to firearm industry accountability and gun violence victims’ access to justice Moran, Frank A.
OpposeS.1536An Act relative to the discharge of firearm, large capacity weapon, rifle, shotgunKennedy, Edward J
OpposeAn Act to require liability insurance for gun ownershipBarrett, Michael J.
OpposeAn Act to strengthen gun controlEldridge, James B.
OpposeS.1509 An Act relative to 3D printed guns and ghost gunsEldridge, James B.
Needs Further ReviewS.1071 An Act to enhance courthouse securityMoore, Michael O.
OpposeAn Act relative to firearms and firearms violenceCreem, Cynthia Stone
OpposeS.1496 An Act Relative to Ghost GunsCreem, Cynthia Stone
OpposeS.1529 An Act to prevent illegal trafficking and gun violence among youth in the CommonwealthGomez, Adam
OpposeS.1690 An Act to prohibit carrying firearms in sensitive placesGomez, Adam
OpposeAn Act relative to firearms in certain public buildingsCyr, Julian
OpposeAn Act addressing noise issues of migratory game hunters near coastal dwellingsCrighton, Brendan P.
Needs Further ReviewS.1117An Act protecting bank employees and customersRush, Michael F.
OpposeS.1491 An Act relative to preventing illegal trafficking of firearms Creem, Cynthia Stone
OpposeS.1492 An Act relative to crime gun data reporting and analysisCreem, Cynthia Stone
OpposeS.305 An Act to promote safe firearm storage education and increase the well-being of studentsLewis, Jason M
OpposeAn Act to stop mass shootingsDecker, Marjorie C.
OpposeS.925 An Act to stop mass shootings Creem, Cynthia Stone
Hunting and Wildlife Related Legislation

Silly question: Are these still pending, or were they all rolled into 44xx that just passed? Sure would hate to hear each of these is still on the docket.

The Representative from Northampton is pushing for mandatory helmets while riding horses. 🪖🐴

Why do people feel the need to tell others what to do? These people can f@ck off with their helmet nonsense , and I laugh my ass off when I see adults pedaling bikes and wearing helmets.

Why do people feel the need to tell others what to do? These people can f@ck off with their helmet nonsense , and I laugh my ass off when I see adults pedaling bikes and wearing helmets.
I wear a helmet while riding by choice.
Cranking along on less than a square inch of tire patch at 30+ mph makes a person think about the "what if's"

However I wouldn't push for mandatory helmet laws since organ donors are in short supply and people have the right to choose the level of assumed risk they are comfortable with.

what cracks me up is all of the spandex they wear with those helmets.
Riding kit makes a huge difference but offers little to protection for other people's eyes or insane road rash.

But the nanny state is going to nanny
Tyrants going to Tyrant
And Linsky is going to bugger farm animals
That's life, live it the best you can.

I never wore a helmet while riding a bike. At the time when I was a kid, the only helmets available in the local sporting goods stores were football helmets. Kids need helmets in our enlightened modern times. Just one more step in the pussification process!

I never wore a helmet while riding a bike. At the time when I was a kid, the only helmets available in the local sporting goods stores were football helmets. Kids need helmets in our enlightened modern times. Just one more step in the pussification process!
Kids doing 10 mph on a fixie is not the same as decending on a road bike at 40+ mph

Again, still don't support mandates.

Riding kit makes a huge difference but offers little to protection for other people's eyes or insane road rash.

But the nanny state is going to nanny
Tyrants going to Tyrant
And Linsky is going to bugger farm animals
That's life, live it the best you can.
giphy.webp

Back
Top Bottom