Greetings from Central Mass

Greetings from Central Mass, my pistol instructor recommended this web site, I checked it out for a couple of weeks and liked it so I joined and went for the full monty and joined up as a Green Member right away. I have held a Class A LTC for 10 years but never carried. I’ve been a skeet shooter (hacker mostly) and love my old faithful Rugar Red Label over/under. I’ve wanted to get into pistols and finally took the plunge and bought a tricked out Gen 2 Glock 17. I’m using it for home defense and I’m going to try this IDPA stuff. I’ve been a passive GOAL member for years and I think I’ll join this comm2 group, looks like good stuff. I’m also a member of Boylston Sportsman Club (skeet) and I’m looking to join a pistol/IDPA club in central Mass. I’m in the process of making a decision on whether to carry or not, so I’m taking courses and exploring the issues.

Regards

The Quag

Welcome! Does your handle refer to the Naquag? AsAs I'm from central mass,just moved to NH, and that was my middle school. How do you like the 17? Have you shoot it yet?

I’m also a member of Boylston Sportsman Club (skeet) and I’m looking to join a pistol/IDPA club in central Mass.

I've never heard of Boylston Sportsman Club but if you want to get into IDPA you may want to check out Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club (http://www.wprclub.com/calendar). They do a lot of IDPA related activities.

Oh and welcome to NES.

I caught a lot of fish at the Quag and Waushacum proper. 24 rainbows and browns on 3 stringers!

dude you caught me I reside on the Quag and West Lake Waushacum, great fishing lakes

Boylston Sportsman Club is a small unique skeet shooting club in Boyston. Great guys, I've seen some incredible shootguns there

Welcome! Does your handle refer to the Naquag? AsAs I'm from central mass,just moved to NH, and that was my middle school. How do you like the 17? Have you shoot it yet?

Quag is a lake in central mass. 17 gen 2 shoots nice, very smooth, sweet for a 1988. Shot about 100 rds with it. Replaced a Leuopold Optical lazer sight with a standard green Truglo tritium, otherwise its stock. It's very accurate watched 2 different instuctors (both Masters) drill out a hole the size of quarter with 4-5 rounds at about 10 to 15 yards, the new sights need no adjustment

Back
Top Bottom