• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Grey Ghost Precision

Anyone have experience with either Grey Ghost or Timberwolf?
i didn't realize the lone wolf timberwolf frames came as 80% frames. i know they sold polymer 80 80% frames, or they use to.

i have a timberwolf frame, it came stuffed with their parts so i didn't put it together. i did take out their trigger, connector and springs "just to see" and ended up leaving them in...i like them better. crisp break, or the best i could get and positive, audible reset.

i didn't realize the lone wolf timberwolf frames came as 80% frames. i know they sold polymer 80 80% frames, or they use to.

i have a timberwolf frame, it came stuffed with their parts so i didn't put it together. i did take out their trigger, connector and springs "just to see" and ended up leaving them in...i like them better. crisp break, or the best i could get and positive, audible reset.
P.S. Lone Wolf selling 80% pistol lowers for $50, holiday special!!

Anyone have experience with either Grey Ghost or Timberwolf?
My ass is still chapped from the Lone Wolf group buy. I have their stainless upper on a gen3 g19 frame. It's fine, though the RSA can be finicky to disassemble and something on it chews into the top of my magazines. After their behavior, I'll never give them my money again.

Not sure if I'm looking at the same thing, but the "GGP Combat Pistol Frames" look identical to the Polymer 80 frames except the Gray Ghost frames have custom logo stippling on the sides panels. I have a Polymer 80 frame and have been happy with it. No issues in about a year and 500 rounds or so. I like that the trigger guard is pre-cut up high for a high grip and the grip texture is aggressive.

Here's a comparison. GGP on top. P80 on the bottom.

Comparison.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom