WTS Gun Friendly - Room Available in Worcester - Discount for NES Green Member $450+util

[FONT=&amp]Across the street from UMass Medical School/University campus on Belmont Street. For rent is a single 169 sq ft bedroom w/closet available and it can be furnished if preferred. Hardwoods throughout the 3 bedroom home with all the creature comforts (on site washer/dryer, dishwasher, stove, microwave, refrigerator). There are two dogs at the home (a male Weimaraner and a male Chihuahua mix) and they are both house broken and friendly. There is room in the basement for storage and off street parking available for winter parking bans and such (otherwise it is on street by resident permit). [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Two students (one M and one F) and myself (M) currently reside in the home, so your peace and quiet to study is guaranteed. There are occasional guests, and you are welcome to entertain in the common areas and in the backyard should you choose to do so. We're mostly clean people, but with two dogs, the girlfriend in med school and me with two jobs, the house DOES admittedly get a little messy from time to time, but it's usually picked up within a few days (I mention this in the spirit of full disclosure). What you do in your room is your business but all I ask is that there are NO, under any circumstances, controlled substances of any sort brought into my house by you or any potential guest. That, and just respect others and the household and this can be a very care free living situation.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Only chores required are once every three weeks the bathroom gets cleaned on a rotating schedule and help with cleaning common areas every so often (kitchen mostly if you use it) and help with shoveling sometimes would be a big plus. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]The home is located on a very quiet and safe dead end street directly abutting a condo complex that charges $1600 for a one bedroom. Very close proximity to Shrewsbury Street and walking distance to White City in Shrewsbury. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]If you would like any more information about the room, or would like to take a look at the place and weigh your options, feel free to contact me. Thank you![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]$500/month and 1/4 of utilities (Gas, Electric, Internet, Water) GREEN MEMBER DISCOUNT $450 + Util/Month- First and Last Months Rent Due at Move In.

I can provide pictures upon request. [/FONT]

Back
Top Bottom