Gun shops worth driving to from Brookline?

I am a new (restricted) LTC holder out of Brookline, MA and am looking to do some purchasing. I grabbed the link for all the gun shops in MA and am looking for suggestions for the best shops to visit. I have been to Four Seasons and MFS already. Distance isn't a concern, I regularly travel put to the Berkshires on the weekends looking for good streams to fish. What shops do you all suggest making special trips for?

Go north to Collectable Arms in Merrimack, NH if you're at all interested in Milsurps! Plus they have fair prices on ammo and good bulk discounts. Stop at Blackwater in Hudson NH and Merrimack Firearms in Merrimack NH plus a couple others on your way too.

Or another idea if you're taking the lady out of breakfast stop at Parker's Maple Barn in Mason NH and then stop at State Line on you way home plus you can take the "scenic route" home with stopping at the above mentioned shops to make a day out of it.

Try sportmens den in Quincy, Ron and joe are great people to deal with, plus he usually get things that are hard to find in this state.

hunters trading post in Weymouth, Phil is awesome and so are the other guys. They have plenty of everything

Go north to Collectable Arms in Merrimack, NH if you're at all interested in Milsurps! Plus they have fair prices on ammo and good bulk discounts. Stop at Blackwater in Hudson NH and Merrimack Firearms in Merrimack NH plus a couple others on your way too.

Or another idea if you're taking the lady out of breakfast stop at Parker's Maple Barn in Mason NH and then stop at State Line on you way home plus you can take the "scenic route" home with stopping at the above mentioned shops to make a day out of it.

Wrong Brookline? :). But yeah if he were in the only Brookline that matters that'd be great advice.

I am a new (restricted) LTC holder out of Brookline,
My condolences to you.

If you stop by B&K in Natick (a very nice shop run by a great guy), go the extra quarter mile and visit GFA as well (I don't know them, but they have a good rep as well).

Last edited:
I'll suggest three of my favorites: Collectors Gallery in Stoneham, Plimoth Bay Outfitters (M&M) in Plymouth and Outback Arms in Plimpton. All three tend to be well stocked and the last two are not far from each other.

hunters trading post in Weymouth, Phil is awesome and so are the other guys. They have plenty of everything

I agree with Bistro-
I have done business numerous times with them over the years. Was there again today to do a couple transfers and again I was treated right. Thanks to Phil and the HTP crew.....

Back
Top Bottom