Guns at the Eastern Fishing & Outdoor Exposition

DCU Center Worcester. Feb 5-8

There has been a lot of talk about how gun makers don't attend gun shows.

They don't, but they WILL be attending this.

Blue Northern Trading will have a section off to the side from the fishing stuff where gun manufacturers such as Smith, Glock, Remington, Beretta, Savaqe and others will have reps.

During the show they will be selling guns at substantial discounts from everyday BNT store prices.

You have to place the order at the show to receive this price. The guns will be transferred at BNTC after they arrive.

Edit to add that the reason Glock and Taurus and others who don't see in MA is because this show attracts thousands from CT, NY, VT and NH.

Last edited:
It's not a "gun show" it's an expo, where vendors show off their wares and most don't do sales at the show itself. BNT may be an exception to that . . . but if it were a legit gun show, BNT could do the transfers right there.

Blue Northern Trading will have a section off to the side from the fishing stuff where gun manufacturers such as Smith, Glock, Remington, Beretta, Savaqe and others will have reps.
The Glock commercial sales (ie, non-LEO) manager for this region has told me he will be there.

I will be there at the GOAL table. We are over in the corner near the guns.
Beretta, Glock, S&W, Thompson Center and Savage Arms are there.

This show is huge! Tons of stuff to see. Oh and there is Beef Jerky too!

We're goig this afternoon. Yesterday went to Blue northern Trading Post, I heard about them from a post on NES. I can't believe that I have been working for 10 years in Littleton, just a few miles from such a fine store and never had heard about them. I have to say that these are some real nice people and great prices too. I think I have just found a new toy store!

I did that show last year they had hardware out on the tables secured via cable

Is there going to be hardware to look at, or just a bunch of catalogs? I'd definitely like to go if there is hardware to pick up, feel, etc.

As an aside, does the DCU center have any policy against ccw?

Not alot of Hardware..but there is some.. Mostly Glock and S&W...but there are others!!! Savage got a nice set up

I was there for a few minutes last night to meet with someone working the show. The gun section was very small, and consisted of about a half-dozen tables from manufacturers or manufacturer's reps.

Back
Top Bottom