• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hannaford Super Market 10% off on Veterans Day 2020--excludes beer:(

fyi So I'm not a huge Hannaford fan(more expensive than other options), but they are the closest and most convenient grocery store to me. They are offering 10% off on Veterans Day this year with some exclusions. Should be a good day to grocery shop there.

Capture.JPG .

lol at the "family member" part---probably 91.03% of folks in the US have a relative that has been in the military at some time. I hope they define that so some poor cashier isn't faced with some discount seeking niece of a former dependa whose hubby was chaptered on an OTH.

Shaw's has the discount from 11/6 to 11/12. They want an ID card (active, reserve, retired; service member or dependent), or DD-214 plus a state ID that matches the name.

Oh, and no discount on alcohol, tobacco, prescriptions, or lottery, of course. I guess Hannaford hasn't finished phasing out all tobacco products from their stores yet; they announced last summer that they would eliminate all tobacco sales by this fall.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom