Haverhill match Sunday?

I have it marked in my calendar but can't find the thread. Is anyone still going? I'm hoping to go with my new AR15 and get some pointers. I think this match is all military style rifles.

Thanks

Haverhill

With the new rains, I would check before travelling too far. The rivers around here are still at or slightly over flood stage......[crying]

If your speaking about the HHRG they have some water issues --- a cleanup was planned (even before the rain) for Saturday - If I get down there Ill post what the conditions are and if the shoot is still on (no guarantee's I can post as I may not be able to go Saturday)

http://www.hhrg.com/

There is also this shoot for Saturday i believe in Westford-- don't know if its still planned/full:

http://northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6728

Last edited:
I stopped down the club Wed. afternoon. The road and the ranges are a little wet but not anything that has stopped us in the past. All the work done on the road and range drainage seems to be working. The past president who worked on the drainage must know his stuff! If i only had longer arms I could pat myself on the back!
Hope to be there Sat & Sun it depends on how Dee is feeling.

Any of you shoot at Pelham? It's kinda close to Haverhill. Does anyone know the status of the 600yd range there? I've sent e-mail to the director of highpower but got no response.

Brian

Pelham

When I was down there a few weeks ago I was told don't hold my breath for the 600 yard range anytime soon. Seems to be some administrative problems. Guess that leaves Nashua and Reading...[thinking]

Thanks for the reply about Pelham. I hope they can overcome any obstacles. Another full distance range would be nice. Rumor has it that Scarborough will have one next year. [dance]

That would give me two 600yd ranges within an hour (Hampden and Scarborough) and Reading and Nashua within three hours.

B

600 Yard Ranges

First I heard about Scarbough. Great club with many friendly members. They run a great Battle of the Bulge match in December. Fortunatly Nashua and Reading are least than an hour away from the house.[grin]

Back
Top Bottom