• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hello fellow LEO's.

Every PD has at least one "badge heavy" LEO and one a-hole on the force. Sometimes more and sometimes the same person is both. [I've worked with both and I tangled with one as a teenager (until I offered to continue the conversation in his chief's office, he decided to drop the issue) . . . some years later someone tried to assassinate him when he left a detail.] This is much like industry . . . every company (and sometimes every department) has at least one a-hole too. You just hope to never have to deal with them in any capacity.

Assassinate?? Not quite important enough of a person for "assassinate" to be the right word here.....

Thanks folks.

Stick around, ignore the bullshit and you'll learn a lot of stuff around here.

There are many trolls like on any other forum. But, if you can wade through the cop hate, the bullshit, etc, it's a good forum.

Again, welcome aboard.

There are many good cops on this forum, some that I have met multiple times, and they are all good people.

Last edited:
Being a cop on here ain't the hardest thing to deal with, try misspelling a few words or mess up on some grammar and you will really feel the heat ~ [laugh]

Welcome Mike!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
Thanks.
Stick around, ignore the bullshit and you'll learn a lot of stuff around here.

There are many trolls like on any other forum. But, if you can wade through the cop hate, the bullshit, etc, it's a good forum.

Again, welcome aboard.

There are many good cops on this forum, some that I have met multiple times, and they are all good people.
Thanks and I'm used to the cop haters and trolls on the GTO forums. You definitely need thick skin on the forums. I've met some of the nicest folks at the Newport GTO meet from the forum. I'm sure there are many good folks on this one as well.
Being a cop on here ain't the hardest thing to deal with, try misspelling a few words or mess up on some grammar and you will really feel the heat ~ [laugh]

eYe kIn sPeLl rEel gUd anD wIL bEa sHurE tWo SpEel czEch bEaFour pOStiNg.

Hmm I think I know you :) This is a good site, I like it for all the local shoots it clues you into. The steel plate shoots at Wallum, Singletary, and Hopkinton are a blast if you are ever out in the area!

Anthony

Hmm I think I know you :) This is a good site, I like it for all the local shoots it clues you into. The steel plate shoots at Wallum, Singletary, and Hopkinton are a blast if you are ever out in the area!

Anthony

No you don't.[smile]
I really like the site. Plenty of good information, good folks and good to know.

Back
Top Bottom