• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Henry Repeating Arms Single Shot Rifle in 45-70

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
Brand new in the box. These are really hard to get.

$500 Cash at my shop at the Mill in Littleton, MA.

1708219794210.png

Henry Single Shot Blued/Walnut Break Action Rifle - 45-70 Government - 22in - The Single Shot Rifle carries on the Henry tradition of providing high-quality and functional firearms. This rifle is designed with a simple break-open action, making it easy to operate and maintain. The rifle is equipped with a no safety feature, allowing for quick and easy firing. The full-size rifle comes with a blued steel receiver and a gorgeous American walnut stock, ensuring durability while providing a classic look. The rifle's 22in round barrel adds to its balanced feel and accurate shooting performance.
  • Barrel: 22in, Blued Steel, Twist 1:20in
  • Receiver: Blued Steel
  • Optic Ready: Drilled & Tapped for Weaver 82
  • American Walnut Stock
  • Black Solid Rubber Recoil Pad
  • Swivel Studs
  • No External Manual Safety
  • Internal Safety: Rebounding Hammer, does not fire unless the trigger is deliberately pulled. Interlock System keeps the barrel from opening if the hammer is cocked and keeps the barrel from closing if cocked while open.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Back
Top Bottom