Hey all, NH newb..

Hello all! My name's Charlie, I hail from the great state of New Hamsphire, and I'm just one of those guys that believes that as long as I have more ammo and daylight, it's not time to leave the range yet..
wink.gif

Father of 2, my son is my constant companion on the range.. I am very proud of both my kids... Married, wife is only marginally interested in my passion for firearms, but she has the patience to let me run with it..

My main interests are all aspects of self defense shooting (legal, tactics, moral, shooting skills) and at least 1 MOA holes in paper at 600 yards... I am so not there yet, but the challenge fascinates me. Ok, so I amuse really easily..
smile.gif

I am always up for "what would you do in this tactical situation" as I think about those things all the time trying to prepare for scenarios that could come about..

I do own a few things that go bang but nothing that would make anyone pause.. Just good, reliable, self defense, long distance, and plinkers.. Nothing like making clays explode one after the other, regardless of whether it's with a shotgun, or a handgun at 25 yards...

Just getting into reloading, and trying to become a competent gun smith (in my copious spare time).. I have studied (and fired) the FN-57 and the 5.7x28 round a fair bit, so any questions I'm happy to help if i can.. Don't ask me where to get any right now because I am stumped on that one too...

-Charlie

Welcome to the forum. Where do you shoot?
Thanks! I shoot at the Londonderry Fish and Game Club.. A nice collection of ranges actually.. A 50 and 100 yard range for rifle, a 25 yard range for pistol and shotgun, and a 25 yard "utility" range that is basically a big blank space that you can setup for IDPA training, shooting on the move, etc.. That utility range has been great for learning to shoot in self defense and shooting on the move.. Something you can't really train on in a traditional range, I.E. all targets at the same distance, can't move out of your lane, etc...

-Charlie

Back
Top Bottom