• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Hillary Wants You In A Camp For De-Programming: Will You Register Your AR15 Lowers Before August 1, 2024 For HD.4607

Will You Register Your AR15 Lowers Before August 1, 2024?

• Yes

Votes: 3 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 43 93.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Reptile

NES Member
Hillary Clinton is calling for Trump supporters to be placed in camps for de-programming.

HD.4607 will pass. Count on it.

You must legally register your AR15 lowers before August 1, 2024.

Will you register?

They are going to set up a website to collect your personal information and serial numbers.

Any AR15 lower that is not registered will be illegal to possess in Massachusetts.

Voted yes. Cuz why would you vote on this kind of question in a public poll?

The ad campaign to sell the coveted pre ban noveske lowers has entered the extortion phase
Sorry about the public viewing.

I adjusted that setting which I didn't realize was set by default.

Hillary Clinton is calling for Trump supporters to be placed in camps for de-programming.

Will you register?

They are going to set up a website to collect your personal information and serial numbers.

Any AR15 lower that is not registered will be illegal to possess in Massachusetts.
Aren't guns already "registered" in MA

Will you register?

the 5th amendment says i don't have to

Negative.

Plan A is in motion......and wife has one more interview in Western SC. If that doesn't pan out,

Plan B is buying a place down there and renting it back to my daughter.......

We are going down there in November and it will include any needed transfers to my daughters ownership.

Anybody that wants to store your lowers with me out of state is free to send them.
Nice...

Lowers would need to be transferred as they are on federal paperwork...and odds are the ATF in Boston will be glad to rat. MA people will have to transfer them federally to someone out of state...not just bring them out of state.

I do feel this is a lot of pre pantshitting......a la Reptile style.

Nice...

Lowers would need to be transferred as they are on federal paperwork...and odds are the ATF in Boston will be glad to rat. MA people will have to transfer them federally to someone out of state...not just bring them out of state.
only if you want to change ownership.

they could be loaned indefinitely. "I'm looking forward to training with @cams and - since he's a righteous dude - he made room in his safe for a couple of my rifles."

they could be loaned indefinitely. "I'm looking forward to training with @cams and - since he's a righteous dude - he made room in his safe for a couple of my rifles."
My feeling is if you own them....they will want you to register them no matter where they are...but I haven't bothered to read the text.

My kids will get them anyway and they are free staters, or I might just sell them before I leave. Or register them if I'm gonna stay, then mark them up like Reptile 1 million dollars and sell them when I leave because they will be pre ban pre ban post ban 2024 lowers. or something.

My feeling is if you own them....they will want you to register them no matter where they are...but I haven't bothered to read the text.
reminds me of a favorite saying of my father's: how's it feel to want?

then mark them up like Reptile 1 million dollars and sell them when I leave because they will be pre ban pre ban post ban 2024 lowers. or something.
[rofl] [rofl2]

I voted no for the de-program, but being in NH, FK Hillery and the rock she slithered out from under!

Bring ‘em. This is Free America, you and your rifles will always be welcome at my home.

One of the first neighbors I met here came knocking on my door a few days later. I was like (in typical Ma**h*** fashion) “Who the f*** is that now?” (Checks cameras) “What’s this f***ing guy want.”

Shame on me. He’s a really nice older guy and was selling ammo so I bought 1K rds from him. Just because how many times in life does that happen? lol

Different world outside The Wall.

Back
Top Bottom