• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

HK Fanboys

The HK webshop is probably the first place to check. They have good coupons too. If it's something that's imported or out of production your best bet might be WTB on the forums.

Also robertrtg.com. At this point in the game though most of those places that used to have surplus or deep piles of oem stuff are either dried up or stupid expensive. If I need something it's usually just a web hunt for the part number or reference. I've even found some weird stuff on numrich.

HKParts is expensive but they get some stuff in.

He got indicted by feds or something, but i think someone else might own it now, not sure.
ok ok, so I know OP asked a question, but I need to thread drift just a little here. You can't drop a semi bomb on me like that and not elaborate. WTF happened?

got a set of hk diopter sights from him a while ago for an sbr build

ok ok, so I know OP asked a question, but I need to thread drift just a little here. You can't drop a semi bomb on me like that and not elaborate. WTF happened?

got a set of hk diopter sights from him a while ago for an sbr build
Of course I can't find the freaking post that I was looking for not here but elsewhere of course the issue gets confusing because the HK Parts guy got whacked a while ago but that's obviously a different company but I could have sworn that RTG got hit with some bullshit too but it's also potentially possible that he walked. I'll have to do some more digging.

gunmagwarehouse for magazines. Hkparts.net and HKPro as well as HK’s us webstore. HAUS.us.com is great too.

Do you have to be a paying member on HKpro to see the classifieds?

All I see is about 15 discussion forums, and at the end of info threads is a line that would give @Zappa a heart attack. Can gurantee Zappa isn't a member of a website that promotes this:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.

I wonder if Zappa upon joining a forum like that would petition the Admin to stop enforcing that rule and let him do his thing?

Do you have to be a paying member on HKpro to see the classifieds?

All I see is about 15 discussion forums, and at the end of info threads is a line that would give @Zappa a heart attack. Can gurantee Zappa isn't a member of a website that promotes this:

I wonder if Zappa upon joining a forum like that would petition the Admin to stop enforcing that rule and let him do his thing?
IMG_0263.png

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.

I think they're doing that just to pump up their numbers, to make themselves feel more important than they really are.

Actual HK parts have been covered. But Gibbous Outfitters has some interesting aftermarket parts meant for MP5 clones.

What are some cool HK's that I can get new in Mass?

Are they made in Germany?

Glock fanatic here.

Back
Top Bottom