Hopedale Pistol & Rifle Club

The owner of the bar that I frequent asked me the other night if I knew anyone that was a member of Hopedale Pistol & Rifle Club. I told him I'd post on here and see if I could help him out. He told me how close the club is to his house and how he would love to be a member.

So if anyone can help me, help him, let me know.

Thanks

I have just applied. you need to have two members sponsor you. Fill out an app. and submit at least two weeks before the last thursday in march. $35. Indoor 50' no mags and no jackets. Nice people dates back about 80 yrs., youth program, 24x365 card access. I hope I get in

I am a past member, and i am looking for a couple members to sponsor me back into the club. Anyone? I was a member back in 96-99 when Alpha Arms in milford were sponsoring everyone to get in. I gave up my membership due to moving to RI and the drive was too far. Just moved back to mass and i am looking to join the club again.

renewing

gixxerW1: try calling the membership sec.it was just resubmit app and pay the fees.may have changed the rules since I was active.I left mass in 2000.
edit
Donald Gordon 508-881-4730(work)
George Griffin reloading room=476-3677

Last edited:
I used to be a member before I moved to Cape Cod. Great club, nice range.
I believe if you showed up at a meeting, and introduced yourself to any of the officers, they would sign for you. It's easy to join this club.

PM me and I'll give you a name and phone number of a member.

i go there at least 2 times a week, my grandfather is a life member. i missed the membership deadline this month but will be getting in in May. It is a great place.

Well I did get in tonight. Very friendly group, nice range, active membership, big youth emphasis w/several teams. Capecodder seems right, show up at a meeting and introduce yourself and they can vote on your application @ the next meeting

We're in the off season right now but the Pistol Team practices on Sunday mornings and on Monday nights. There is usually a revolver league on Tuesday night, air pistol on Thursday and Junior Rifle on Friday. Right now, if you are interested in joining, Friday night is probably your best bet to talk to some club members in person.

FYI, I showed up on a Friday evening and found a few members there with their kids for a meet. I went in and introduced myself and they were more than happy to show me around, as well as sponsor my membership. They seemed pretty cool too. I have to wait until the next meeting to become a member. Also, as an FYI you have to submit your membership with 2 current member's signatures at least 15 days before the next meeting so if you are thinking about it you might want to do it asap. Can't wait to join!

HP&RC

dont forget to inquire about the reloading group,there is a little extra fee but you get to use the loading equipment,molds presses and all.[grin]

Back
Top Bottom