Horray for Fox News...

John doesn't so much "promote" his work
While I agree with John Lott on many things, I feel that he sacrificed all his credibility with the Mary Rosh fiasco. Before dismissing that as "doesn't matter", just imaging how we'd react of Sarah Brady or one of the other interdictionists got caught red handed pulling the same stunt.

The sheeple just assume that LEOs train every week with their guns.

They have no idea that OT costs, ammo costs and availability make this an impossibility for rank and file LEOs.

So their assumptions are based on a very false sense of "their reality" that only LEOs can shoot straight, are trained and should be trusted to defend themselves/others.

Few know that Dylan Klebold, one of the two Columbine killers, closely was following Colorado legislation that would have allowed citizens to carry a concealed handgun. Klebold strongly opposed the legislation and openly talked about it.

No wonder, as the bill being debated would have allowed permitted guns to be carried on school property. It is quite a coincidence that he attacked the Columbine High School the very day the legislature was scheduled to vote on the bill.

This is the reason why these lowlife, scumbag, waste of air, pieces of s*it they are... They are looking to inflict maximum damage in a short period of time. Allowing civilians the equalizer is what is needed period.

gunfree22x2.gif

Nope. The list of approved courses is here:

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopster...oved_basic_firearms_safety_courses&csid=Eeops

The NRA Home Safety Course LTC-007 does not contain any range work. I'm certified to teach it and would be glad to show you the course materials.

I suspect that the Worcester Police Department Firearms Responsibility and Safety Program doesn't include any live firing either.

Well, I got my money's worth when I took the course from GOAL a few years ago. Plenty of range time and lots of different guns to try. Hell. it was almost an NES shoot!

I sent this to anti-gun lib acquaintance and the response was predictable:

"What happens when an untrained citizens tries to stop the bad guy and starts shooting other innocents? That's just not a risk I'm willing to take."[crying]

I am. Why? Because in conflict, an armed person will kill an unarmed person with monotonous regularity. I would hate to be on the wrong end of that equation.

I liked the article and regardless of the writer's credibility the story is out there for people to read. if it sways a thousand people to see the truth about gun-free zones just provide victims it's a win for 2A.

We have to start somewhere and I think this might start to open some poeple's eyes on how ineffective gunfree zones are and the opportunity it provides for idiots like this a$$hole.

Back
Top Bottom