• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

House with gun range and Go Kart track

I have an out door range and outdoor ATV trail system at my house. Not as pretty, but it’ll do!

Rather live there than the OP's place, but the go-kart track is pretty sick.. Personally I would make a track big enough for shifter karts, but that will do :)

Reminds me of Ernie Boch Jr's place in Norwood, really nice but surrounded by Norwood and lotsa people and traffic.

Rather live there than the OP's place, but the go-kart track is pretty sick.. Personally I would make a track big enough for shifter karts, but that will do :)

Reminds me of Ernie Boch Jr's place in Norwood, really nice but surrounded by Norwood and lotsa people and traffic.

I’d rather just buy a house near F1 Outdoors and get a membership. The little track would get boring quick.

Owner of Yankee Candle has this shack for sale, I was going to make an offer but it is in MA.

That’s about 4 miles from me. Rumor says it will be torn down and a large scale apartment complex is being built. The town of Leverett is trying to stop it because they have no town sewer, but the ultra liberal Amherst next door said they can connect to there network. Nobody has that much money around here to buy it.

Like the Cybertruck, the issue is torque. They ain't got none. You just can't beat internal combustion.
The Cybertruck has 7000 ft-lbs of torque, all available at 0 rpm.

There are a bunch of reasons to dislike electric vehicles in general and even more to dislike about the Cybertruck, but lack of torque isn’t one of them.

Back
Top Bottom