How cool is this!

kimmie1911

NES Member
As many of you know, I am the Boston area coordinator for the 2nd Amendment Sisters. A primary focus of mine is to introduce minority women to the world of firearms if they choose to use a firearm for self defense and to also introduce them to the wonderful world of shooting sports.

This morning I received a call from JPFO inviting me to participate in a film they are making to specifically offer my views and opinions on how the outrageous and idiotic gun laws in Massachusetts and in Boston in particular, affect the minority community in an incredibly negative way and do nothing for the control of illegal guns but only serve to disarm the law abiding citizens who can count on no one but themselves for protection. Oh, I could speak volumes on this!!!!!

I know I'm on a few lists in Boston and Massachusetts so now I may make it to some national list!!! Yeah!

Anyway - just wanted to share this with you all. I consider it a great honor to have been asked to do this. Watch for me on the big screen!!! HaHa. And don't hate me because I'm beautiful[rolleyes]

Donna

Last edited:
Hey Donna,

That is very cool! Congratulations on your new honor!!!

We're all proud of ya.

[grin]

Cheers,

Rich

That's great news Donna!

Good luck and knock them dead! [wink]

Some of us will be able to reflect "we knew her when . . . " [smile]

Donna,
I am sure you will make us proud and give many people some good information to think about.

Now...
I'm going to have to ask you to autograph my limited gun at the next match in Boston. [wink]

Back
Top Bottom