How to ignore a person

I am try to ignore a person, because there avatar is going to give me a seizure. I had then ignore once, which I took off to see what they wrote, but I can't seem to figure out how to ignore them again.

Or just go into your user panel, hit "edit options", scroll down towards the bottom and uncheck "view avatar". I haven't seen an avatar in months because I don't need some liberal bedwetter seeing a nekkid woman with a gun (MassMark) or someone holding a gun (damn near anyone) on my screen at work.

Or just go into your user panel, hit "edit options", scroll down towards the bottom and uncheck "view avatar". I haven't seen an avatar in months because I don't need some liberal bedwetter seeing a nekkid woman with a gun (MassMark) or someone holding a gun (damn near anyone) on my screen at work.

But then you miss mine.... :)

Honestly you seem like a good person, but it is yours that just drives me nuts.

[laugh] When I first read your post, StoneyPete's avatar is the first one I thought of. My wife saw it one day and just stated "That's Discusting!" Doesn't bother me much but it's definitely one that sticks out in my mind.

I dont honestly know how you can attempt to understand Massachusetts liberalism or gun laws in this state and not appreciate stoneypete's avatar. It really sums it up.

No, it is really just the movement out of the side of my eye. It just never stops... just keeps on going and going...ahhhhhhhhhhh

No, it is really just the movement out of the side of my eye. It just never stops... just keeps on going and going...ahhhhhhhhhhh

Call me the energizer bunny.[smile][rofl] Believe it or not that is actual footage of me a work dealing with mainframe users.

A lot of forums restrict animated avatars and signature lines and limit signatures to maybe 2 or 4 lines.

FYI, the esc key worked for me to stop the animation.

Maybe it will fix that damned bug Pilgrim has, too!

I had to replace a perfectly good lcd screen after trying to scrub that little pecker off my screen. (not Pilgrim, the bug in his sig)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom