• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

How would you rate KTP trade in pricing?

There is a third alternative. Spend the $20 on an NES membership, sell them here and the membership paid for itself. And you'll probably end up with an extra $100+ in your pocket than you would get at KTP.

You're welcome
Wow, I was actually wondering what the benefits of going green were. Anything else going green gets you?

Wow, I was actually wondering what the benefits of going green were. Anything else going green gets you?
Qualify for the monthly giveaways. Members only forum, group buys.

And most importantly supporting a community of like minded individuals behind enemy lines.

Ktp will offer you $x cash or $x++ in store credit. I traded 2 mass approved pistols there towards a different pistol a couple years ago. They gave me more than enough to cover the free state gun. Not sure how you’d fare with long guns though. This weekend is their big spring sale weekend so if you don’t like crowds or lines wait a few days.

It's a business. If you paid $600 for them both when they were new, you've got to figure they can't sell them again for that price. They will put them out there for $400. Most times, shops will offer half of what they think they can sell them for, so I'd expect them to offer you $200 for both. $250 if you catch the buyer in a good mood.
They're not screwing anybody; it's just business.

Back
Top Bottom