• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Huge Drug/Gun Bust in Longmeadow MA

I don’t wanna say where we saw these clowns but I’m pretty sure we’ve seen these guys before.

Hard to tell because it’s been so many years but that guy on the right you’re telling me none of you recognize him?

I’m shocked someone recognized the name so fast.

It’s a status symbol like a Glock switch. Did you see that f***ing explosion the other day where the guy gas leaked the building and they came to get them with a warrant they blew the place up now that’s a blaze of glory.

Except for I find that to be pathetic the goal is always to live

Dude isn't dead AFAIK. He was posting on the comment sections of the youtube videos after it happened. Could be wrong but that was the info I was working with this morning.

Once again the media gets it wrong:

“‘Ghost guns’ are firearms without serial numbers, making them untraceable and illegal to possess.”

It is still the case in MA that only guns with defaced serial numbers are illegal to possess. Homemade guns without serial numbers are perfectly legal.

no such a thing as a ghost gun! [popcorn]

$500k!?

Even with a fairly liberal markup for “street value”, I’m looking at about $100k for the guns, frames, slides, uppers, and body armor. Add in a few $k extra for various accessories. I just don’t see how they get anywhere close to $500k.

Also, LOL
View attachment 824212

You have just flunked the exam for "scare the ignorant public with exaggerated bad gun claims".

What sounds worse, seizing $100,000 worth of "illegal" guns or seizing $500,000 worth of guns in a drug raid?

$500k!?

Even with a fairly liberal markup for “street value”, I’m looking at about $100k for the guns, frames, slides, uppers, and body armor. Add in a few $k extra for various accessories. I just don’t see how they get anywhere close to $500k.

Also, LOL
View attachment 824212
Like on some NES classifieds, “I know what I got.”

Back
Top Bottom