• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

I’m the FNG

Jeffaah

NES Member
46, carpenter, Capricorn.

Been here for a bit and enjoyed the content enough to finally become a paid member. I really just wanted to be eligible for give aways and be able to post In classifieds….

From Essex, ma. Belong to a club in Gloucester….which I don’t use as often as I should.

I’m a hands on guy. I love building p80’s and rifles from a box of parts. I’d love to learn more about gunsmithing or get into the industry somehow.

Welcome! Behind all the nonsense there's a solid community of people who help each other out. Sounds like you'll fit right in.

Wait. I'm confused.

Newbs are supposed to start weird threads asking how to get around bans and build .40s and shit like that. Or complain about getting butthurt.

Not cool, OP. You should at least ask whether it's kosher to do ammo deals without a MA sales permit. Give us something to mess with you about.

Congrats on going green…the price is worth every penny and more. There’s a gun smithing school from out west I see advertised by Hickok45 on utube…might be worth a look.

Back
Top Bottom