I challenged the members of my rod and gun club

I challenged the members of my rod and gun club in that I would pay one year of their membership dues for the first person to show me a rifleman patch and they also attended a 2 day Appleseed event

Because I can, I believe in the appleseed, things are good for me right now, other people are hurting, spread the word, pay it forward and a little Karma can’t hurt me in geting my rifleman patch next time..

I'd like to get our club to do one of these, but they are kind of Fuddish. I don't think they would take to outsiders at their club for insurance purposes.

Coyote33, if you want one at your club, try to get some or one of your Club's officers to go to one. I'm sure that if you asked the appropriate state coordinator for Appleseed the fee for the officers would get waived.

[popcorn]

i must ask,

why?

IDK, about 99% of the people I see at the typical rod and gun club would not know what to do with a rifle if they did not have these two things:

e98-1.jpg

the guys at my club are very good. we have a few CMP and other shoots but the riffle range gets little use otherwise
Just had a clean up day and cleared it out nice. Range is narrow, only fit 10 people at most. typicaly have only 6 for dcm shoot, can't shoot sundays. limited for appleseed

the guys at my club are very good. we have a few CMP and other shoots but the riffle range gets little use otherwise
Just had a clean up day and cleared it out nice. Range is narrow, only fit 10 people at most. typicaly have only 6 for dcm shoot, can't shoot sundays. limited for appleseed

I am going to the first ever Appleseed in Rhode Island on May 21st. It is at an indoor range with, IIRC, nine positions, and it is only a one-day event. Seems like any Appleseed at your club might have more people, but only one more. I cannot speak for Massachusetts Appleseed, but that range may be fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom