I must be doing something wrong...

You combined two thoughts into one in A - I looked through pictures and the guns are beautiful, and I looked through the classifieds and they all seem like they have minimal amount of rounds through them. My guns look like crap, and they have a lot of rounds through them. So, because I am a new shooter I have to surmise either A) I am not cleaning my guns correctly or B) I am shooting too much. [thinking]
I didn't see any emoticons anywhere so I am assuming your question/statement is legit.

Oh, I see... I thought you were saying they looked beautiful AND they had minimal rounds fired, and yours looked like hell and had seen much usage. I guess I misunderstood your statement.

I think I thought you knew how many rounds the nice looking guns had through them because you were seeing them in classifieds, where people usually state how many rounds have been through the gun.

Well, regardless, there's your answer. The other guns look nice because they've seen minimal hard usage.

All my guns i shoot look good. I go out of my way to keep them looking nice. You are just abusing them.

Back
Top Bottom